***The Official "I Paid To See BATTLESHIP" Discussion Thread*** (SPOILERS!!!)

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
So I went to go see this movie yesterday...

If you can look completely past all the unanswered questions (like why did the aliens seem hostile but would go out of their way to NOT kill people) & poor acting then this movie is pretty damn good. Lliam Neeson didn't have as big of a part as he was advertised & Rihanna is a terrible actor... I wonder if they're gonna make a part 2 since the clip after the credits shows that another one landed.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Im not seeing this movie......but there aint gonna be another one. shyt only made 9 Milly on Friday, and is estimated tht its only gonna pull about 20 million this weekend. Given tht it cost about 200 Milly to make and about 80 million they spent on marketing, id be surprised if u see another commercial for Battleship after this weekend let alone a future sequel.

Btw... How many minutes or lines did Neeson get?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Bad timing. Too close to avengers. Someone is going to die for this flopping. Hopefully the overseas guap can save this film.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Wasn't terrible but I agree with the op about the aliens being lame and confusing.
Its a cool movie to see if you just want to watch shyt blow up.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Who ever thought this movie was worth a 200mil budget?

The storyline is SO retarded. These aliens are destroying entire cities yet get beat by a fukking battleship? They just chill in the water allowing the battleships to fukk them up?

Rhianna? :childplease:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Im not seeing this movie......but there aint gonna be another one. shyt only made 9 Milly on Friday, and is estimated tht its only gonna pull about 20 million this weekend. Given tht it cost about 200 Milly to make and about 80 million they spent on marketing, id be surprised if u see another commercial for Battleship after this weekend let alone a future sequel.

Btw... How many minutes or lines did Neeson get?

he's in the first 20 minutes of the movie for about 5 minutes then doesn't have but maybe 10 lines until the final 20 minutes & even then it's only a couple minutes. he doesn't even have a major role in this movie...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is this shyt even matinee worthy? I already don't want to pay more then 6 bucks to see it.