tumblr_odi6zrCuf31sbzhteo1_400.gif

a natural champion :myman:

james-ellsworth.jpg

I'm an #ellsworthguy

after 14 years on the "indy" scene... we made it :wow:

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
He said his first match ever was against Mickie James :noah::shaq: because they were the wrestlers that showed up on someone's birthday party :pachaha:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Since Heath Slater's Road To a Contract BAY BAY! storyline caused much success for the man they should do the same for James Ellsworth with a "Journey To Greatness" storyline documenting his journey to make it to the top of the WWE. Hell I dare to say start a slow burn with James now and have him ended up the NEW underdog leading him into victory in the Andre The Giant Battle Royal at the next WrestleMania

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
From getting squashed by Stroman, to pinning the WWE World Champion.

Dude had the 2nd best 2016 behind AJ Styles:wow:

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
On how his infamous “Any man with two hands” promo he cut before his Braun Strowman squash match came to be:

JE: I love to cut promos. I cut them pretty much every night I am on the independents. Almost every show. It’s something I just really enjoy doing. When they gave me a promo I was stoked right away. I was like, “I’m going to kill this promo. Whatever it is. I’m going to do it and I’m going to kill it.” Like I said, I just wanted to do a good job at everything they gave me to do that night. They gave me a script and I’m back there with the writer and he says, “Do you think there’s anything you might want to add to this?” He’s like, “Nine times out of ten we won’t let you but if you have anything cool we’ll let you.” I said, “Well, I’m hitting him twice in the match can I say, ‘Any man with two hands has a fighting chance’?” He goes, “Well, I like it. Let me see if I can get it cleared.” I don’t know who he had to clear it with. I don’t know if it was Vince himself. I have no clue. Then I didn’t see the writer for an hour an a half. He comes back and he says, “Dude, they love the line, you have to say it!” I said, “Don’t worry. I’ll say it.”
Dude was able to think of something creative on his feet that the writer and whoever was in charge backstage loved. He took advantage of that moment and now he getting a nice 15 minutes for himself.

The rest of the roster has no damm excuse now. If jobbers are getting there two cents in promos a lot of these guys/girl need to grab the bull by the horns like he did and be creative and quick witty when you have your chance to add something of your own. So you can show some life personally in your promos and your not just reading word for word from a script.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Ellsworth is killing it so badly right now, guy is awesome :russ:

And low key he's better than 80% of the roster on the mic too, puts MITB holder Baron Trashbin to shame :francis:
His facial mannerisms and acting are pretty underrated. Dude is a funny ass character. Glad he has a career now rather than just straight job status