The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
What they ban you for? lol

XXXtentacion death thread where they were glad he died because of those comments he made on NJ about beating the gay guy up and I simply said that the way he described it doesn't mean he hates gay people.

If you're in jail and get a gay nikka as a cellie and you're already a small nikka and he keeps looking at you using the bathroom and being weird, even after telling him to chill, then you're eventually gonna have to do something or be food.

Immediate ban lol. Granted, I also praised the Chappelle specials so I was labeled as transphobic which is crazy because I've defended trans and gay people on here of all sites

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
XXXtentacion death thread where they were glad he died because of those comments he made on NJ about beating the gay guy up and I simply said that the way he described it doesn't mean he hates gay people.

If you're in jail and get a gay nikka as a cellie and you're already a small nikka and he keeps looking at you using the bathroom and being weird, even after telling him to chill, then you're eventually gonna have to do something or be food.

Immediate ban lol. Granted, I also praised the Chappelle specials so I was labeled as transphobic which is crazy because I've defended trans and gay people on here of all sites
I know it was gonna be those topics. I bet it was moreso the chappelle shyt too that lead into the perma. They get real sore about Chappelle and Burr. Someone made a thread about the trailer of some Burr movie. I am not bullshytting when I say ppl were getting perma just because they said they were looking forward to the movie. :dead:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I know it was gonna be those topics. I bet it was moreso the chappelle shyt too that lead into the perma. They get real sore about Chappelle and Burr. Someone made a thread about the trailer of some Burr movie. I am not bullshytting when I say ppl were getting perma just because they said they were looking forward to the movie. :dead:

I still lurk - I saw that shyt and the recent stellar blade situation. Site is a fukking shyt show now lol. Good entertainment at times

Idk if you missed ol girl getting doxxed because of her twitter comments about Israel and poli-era. shyt was hilarious