The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Kinda took a break from full episodes , (I’d listen here and there and watch the clips) since my first Gen airpods broke around the time Joe stopped posting the Full Videos on YouTube.

The most recent episode was solid, glad they revealed who Ish’s nephew was after he was drafted.. and this shyts still much better then the boring and dry Rory and Mal forced podcasts with the suspect numbers :mjpls:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Joe wouldn’t mention his name on the Tekashi & Wack100 segment from yesterday’s episode and then when he got on live someone asked if he’d have Akademiks on his podcast he dodged the question and said ak has his own podcast go listen to that.

What’s up with that junkie lip licking

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Thier discussion on dababy shyt was so unnecessary. It didnt add shyt and they didnt say much of any valuable.

they just scared of dababy since the nikka got a body and aint afraid to fight.

I wish Joe would just sit out of conversations where he’s clearly scared to discuss the people for whatever reason

this man is to talking about dababy dressing colorful every time you see him when at the event the incident took place he had on white pants and no shirt :snoop:

Outside of the dababy convo that Joe Budden ruined this was a really good episode that flowed well.

I also hate how Joe and Ish pretend like today’s rap is bad because rappers rap about murder.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Lol you guys sound like you’re forcing yourselves to enjoy an episode.
I actually listen to more of the pod now than I did the last couple of years with Rory and Mal

Rory just became corny af and Mal is dumb and has no business talking for a living and a lot the pod was Joe trying to get those guys to be interesting

Now Joe is the issue because he’s such a narcissist that if the convo doesn’t include him he doesn’t want to talk about and he brings every single topic back to him

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

mrjoncampbell

mrjoncampbell
Daps
Reppin
London
When The Elevator Goes Up: https://www.patreon.com/posts/when-elevator-up-54326477
When the elevator goes up, what else joins it? Joe shares a story revealing how intuitive he was as a kid and his mom calls in to confirm the unbelievable story he shares, Ice also admits to why he started wearing glasses due to a few bad decisions made in his childhood. Amanda Seales critiques Will Smith's upcoming movie "King Richard" which leads to a discussion of double standards and her history of speaking out against heterosexual black men, TV's being a symbol of social status for men and more on this bonus episode!

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
This podcast sucks

Rory and Mal podcast sucks too. Last episode was sooooooo terrible.

They need to work out their problems and try to get back together or some shyt. Both struggling content wise

Y'all really gotta let this go bro. Even if you don't like their shows anymore, them getting back together would be awful. The whole premise of the podcast was based off real life friends kicking the shyts about music and current events, once it exposed that relationship was a facade, it killed the entire selling point of the content. The show would not hit anymore. The bond is gone. You can't fake chemistry. One you cannot trust your friend anymore, and they have embarrassed you multiple times on air, and you guys just outright don't share in the same core beliefs of how a friendship should work, it's over. The Joe Budden Podcast with Rory and Mal as it was had its run, and was dope for it's time, but it's over in that format and can't be redone and rehashed.