The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This nicca had 1 sit down with Nicki and now he's a barb 4 life. Donr even know why ice entertaining his disingenuous ass.
Wasn’t even that. She came on the pod years ago and had all they asses shook and scared to talk up :russ:

But yeah he definitely dont even try to not be bias about nicki now, same with Jay and Puff.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Wasn’t even that. She came on the pod years ago and had all they asses shook and scared to talk up :russ:

But yeah he definitely dont even try to not be bias about nicki now, same with Jay and Puff.
Oh, I def remember her having Mal, Joe & Rory looking like church mice lol. But this nicca was loving all that feminist love he was getting from his 1 on 1, lol.

To the point where I feel like he done took the clit riding to another level. Breh saw them posts about "allowing" a safe space for a woman to speak their truth and was giddy for a min after that.

Now it's all, "whatever they want that project to do, however it fulfills them internally, I can no longer judge the music". Oh you Mr. Joeyagi now:mjtf:

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Joe is so full of shyt regarding the female rap convo. The truth of the matter is ALL of them, even the mainstream ones are underperforming right now. Nicki's songs been free falling off Billboard for years, Megan hasn't had a song connect since Thot shyt(even that was muted) and that Cardi song is in the bottom of Billboard being carried by radio even that far.

Nicki better hope the Barbz can carry her to a stable hit, Megan needs to build back trust after a bunch a mid music(and the cloud of the Tory situation is not helping) and Cardi and Atlantic are obviously shook and keep pushing the album back(in a min no one will care).

Ice was trying to get into that convo but Joe refuses to allow it.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Joe is so full of shyt regarding the female rap convo. The truth of the matter is ALL of them, even the mainstream ones are underperforming right now. Nicki's songs been free falling off Billboard for years, Megan hasn't had a song connect since Thot shyt(even that was muted) and that Cardi song is in the bottom of Billboard being carried by radio even that far.

Nicki better hope the Barbz can carry her to a stable hit, Megan needs to build back trust after a bunch a mid music(and the cloud of the Tory situation is not helping) and Cardi and Atlantic are obviously shook and keep pushing the album back(in a min no one will care).

Ice was trying to get into that convo but Joe refuses to allow it.
I haven’t heard the pod yet but Nicki is a legacy artist that built a fanbase under entirely different cirmcumstances and even she struggled after her first album. I don’t get why they continue to cape for her like she’s relevant

The truth is that it’s hard for female rappers to thrive in the mainstream. Men don’t listen to female rap and it’s hard to crossover unless you can make pure pop music like Doja

Meg, city girls, Cardi, Latto are having stellar careers considering how hard it is

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
I haven’t heard the pod yet but Nicki is a legacy artist that built a fanbase under entirely different cirmcumstances and even she struggled after her first album. I don’t get why they continue to cape for her like she’s relevant

The truth is that it’s hard for female rappers to thrive in the mainstream. Men don’t listen to female rap and it’s hard to crossover unless you can make pure pop music like Doja

Meg, city girls, Cardi, Latto are having stellar careers considering how hard it is

I agree with everything you said here. That said, the female rappers are doing great in branding and marketing BUT the music IS suffering.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Ice already signed the contract
Lol How many times Joe gotta say how he feel about contracts

Ice is smart enough to not let Joe fukk up his money tho. Thats why I cant even blame him for not arguing with Joe dumbass 90% of the time.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Rem is so fukking bad :wow:

Rem as in that Parks wife?! :ohhh:
maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

This UGLY ass dude Parks knockin that down?! Damn :wow:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Man stop it Ice giving it up. Minaj, Meg, and Cardi all on the decline and ain’t as big as they once was. Plus their music sucks.
Ice was shooting.

Even tho I’m pretty sure Glorilla’s peak is right now, she’s probably ushering in a new sound.

Joe sounded nuts trying to pretend Nicki is still a big deal musically