The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
You could tell Flip was referencing himself a little when talking about the Monique situation with someone who has to "suffer through abuse" even while being compensated.

This is more less what he believes is happening.

Dude saying that people are looking at his skits as fake so he’s not able to negotiate.

I’m still amazed someone paying him 10k for promotions

Max Goonberg

Superstar
Daps
You could tell Flip was referencing himself a little when talking about the Monique situation with someone who has to "suffer through abuse" even while being compensated.

Then he catching feelings every time Joe talk about buying another 20k couch or sum shyt lol. Breh is hurt.

Then you have Melyssa basically "soft" jokingkly flirting wit Ish & Emanny occasionally while essentially telling Flip she wouldn't touch him wit a 10ft pole taking his ego down even more.

Breh been in the torture chamber the past 3 months & doesn't have a choice since his crib got fukked up and he moved somewhere 10x more expensive :dead:

I peeped that too. Joe was shooting back when he mentioned Kev heart looking out for Monique in time of need. That's why flip look crazy to me. nikka gave u an advance and helped u when IRS was on ya ass plugged u with the wrestling nikkas. Letting u bring characters from ya network on the show etc. Flip can't even pay him back for real because Joe don't need it. To flip that(no pun) into suing nikkas after they went out they way to help u in a jam is some snake shyt. He come off like a user/leech type nikka

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps

Then he catching feelings every time Joe talk about buying another 20k couch or sum shyt lol. Breh is hurt.

Then you have Melyssa basically "soft" jokingkly flirting wit Ish & Emanny occasionally while essentially telling Flip she wouldn't touch him wit a 10ft pole taking his ego down even more.

Breh been in the torture chamber the past 3 months & doesn't have a choice since his crib got fukked up and he moved somewhere 10x more expensive :dead:
Flip is delusional if he ever thought Melyssa would remotely be interested in him. No shade but Flip knows what he looks like and then he doesn't even have a personality(or money) that would make up for his looks.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Why is flip on this show? His podcast did great numbers on youtube. Wtf.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown

Any man talking to me like that, I’m waiting in the car park.

We fighting. Ima need my ego back:pacspit:

Looking like Flip would like to buy himself out of a contract and Joe’s not allowing it.

Flip sign his life away because he needed money?

Since Joe is sick, wouldn’t shock me if he loves the fact that Flip is tied up the way he used to be with record label deals. Loves the concept of power.

Btw, that Fivio track they played on the latest episode banged…until the other guy started

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
The shyt with Ice is crazy…. Because if he was like he was on Twitter he’d be perfect. But he said he ain’t doing that: so now he’s useless. Lowkey he should be a elite podder

Ice poddin aint been the same since his c00n ass tweets resurfaced and got dug up a year ago. Twitter was wild back then but he got a lot of shyt recently for it. nikka even ducked the Umar interview I know Umar was gonna get at him for those dark skin tweets

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
IMG-9952.png

Half man Half muffin is nuts lol

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
This Flip stuff is getting exhausting and not even entertaining anymore. I thought he was like a comedian but he’s too sensitive and takes himself way too seriously. He’s biased towards his relationships so his opinion hold little weight and the fact is he’s still not bringing anything interesting or unique to the Pods. I feel like he derails shyt like twice a pod just so he can talk about the 2 or 3 things he’s actually familiar with. Had a spark when he started, now…..

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
She did a sitdown interview with Joe months ago. But the flip stuff happened in twitter spaces.
I cant find the spaces, but this Joe/Ish fukking with Flip for Nicki not knowing him

1:20:30 Flip tryna clout chase: "I remember Nicki being in the studio, Hey Nicki its Queenzflip by the way" :ehh:

1:27:35 Nicki not remembering this nikka: "And to this person um Queenz um Flip, if you said you knew me":beli:

Flip:

you-can-see-the-moment-his-heart-rips-into-two