The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I wish some of the cast would do a spinoff pod without Joe so they can discuss all the topics hes not interested in

I know they get tired of this nikka stepping on their topics because its something hes not into like he did with the X-Men 97 and NCAA football game topics on todays pod

but let it be some obscure murder doc that nobody cares about,he’d waste 45 mins talking about that bullshyt :beli:

catskill247

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are yall so thirsty for them to talk about puff?

I don’t get what yall want ?
They want to hear murder....they want to see murder...that's what society has become... I just want to see a chicks ass....I ain't perfect either 🤣

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
i want joe to say it because he has been running from diddy topics for years ever since he worked for revolt and got a call. it aint about being thirsty, this nikka joe claims that he stands on business....yet he only has smoke for certain ppl, even after given proof. it looks funny in the light that they cut the convo last min.....

I felt the same way when everyone wanted him to kick fab back in for the shyt with Emily and I got into many arguments in this very same thread about the same shyt

We all pick an choose in life I’m not gonna go in on certain people like I am others and it’s nothing wrong with that

And it’s not like Joe is viewed as some moral authority dude is a self admitted piece of shyt with similar charges that’s why I don’t get it

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I felt the same way when everyone wanted him to kick fab back in for the shyt with Emily and I got into many arguments in this very same thread about the same shyt

We all pick an choose in life I’m not gonna go in on certain people like I am others and it’s nothing wrong with that

And it’s not like Joe is viewed as some moral authority dude is a self admitted piece of shyt with similar charges that’s why I don’t get it
he maintains that he was accused of some shyt he didn't do. Diddy categorically denied being an abuser, but got exposed as a liar with video footage. unless diddler has some tape of Joe sitting on his woman's chest, i dont get why he affords him so much grace....but im not gonna write joe off as a woman beater

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

The thing with Joe is he wants to play like he is some unbiased nikka when it comes to puff specifically. He said "puff told me himself he doesnt mind me talking about the shyt he got going on. In fact he said he wants me to be honest" but then he bytches up when bad puff news comes out. He been psycho analyzing drake and others for years but it stops when it comes to puff. It aint even him not choosing to talk on it, like he did fab. he goes out of his way to defend puff. If you gonna stand on that square, have the balls to release what you said.

I just find the shyt funny. You can also tell the cohosts are annoyed with the shyt too. Ice spouted on twitter last time about joe editing the shyt.
Emanny's tweet the other day mightve been a shot at Joe as well.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i honestly don't see anyway joe can talk about it that yall would find satisfactory

he has his own DV past and on top of that he clearly has some type of affinity for Diddy through whatever relationship he has/had with him and REVOLT tv

even if mans came out and disavowed everything and called him a coward bytch (that he is) people just gonna say that he a hypocrite etc etc (which he is)

but he really in a no win situation with this one, an easy way out of this would have been to have never hit a woman yourself :unimpressed:

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Joe Budden fans on reddit are so incredibly stupid

"Why won't he speak on it?"

Durrrrrr

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
he maintains that he was accused of some shyt he didn't do. Diddy categorically denied being an abuser, but got exposed as a liar with video footage. unless diddler has some tape of Joe sitting on his woman's chest, i dont get why he affords him so much grace....but im not gonna write joe off as a woman beater
When I was a kid, I was like Joe couldn't have done the Esther shyt, he'd be in jail

Now that I'm older and realize how shyt works, and who Joe is, he def did that shyt