The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Emanny too. He threw out that he went to Bergdorf’s and that’s the fit he walked out with LOL
I'm a non-dressing ass dude and recognize that so I keep it cheap when it comes to clothes. You look like a damn fool IMO spending a bunch of money on designer clothes to still dress like shyt.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Mel lookin like a granny here without all the IG filters, airbrushin and heavy pod makeup :huhldup:

How much Joe aged in the last 6-7 years will always be crazy to see when a pic pop up too
Nah Mel looks fine.. she's almost 50, that's grandma age 😅

Joe tho.. that nikkas fall off is embarrassing.. he looks like eat eats red meat, cigarettes and coffee every meal

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Listening to a bit of Joe's reaction to Diddy and it really highlights who he is as a person. Mel details how everything in the video was mentioned in the legal document Cassie released in November, how it also explains why Diddy's homes were raided, and how reputable the statement was at the time despite people attempting to downplay it....and then Joe basically steps on that and tries to pull the emotional card on some "fukk that, that's somebody's daughter." Lot of people would rather send condolences after the fact than admit they knew something was wrong all along and never did/said shyt. EVERYONE with a noteworthy position in black music knew Diddy was abusing Cassie for years. I know it's easy to assume everyone who went to his house was doing devious shyt but the more realistic problem is that they all saw abuse and kept partying. Kept coming over. Kept ignoring it.

I also think the groundwork is being laid again to keep maintaining the position that victims should be ignored unless video evidence magically appears. If not for the video Diddy could have popped out somewhere a year from now and tried to pretend like nothing happened. Do I think he could make a "comeback' if the video didn't come out? No, his name was dragged in the mud too much. But he certainly could have gone on tour, released more music, did more movie cameos, etc in an attempt to come back. And if that had happened, Joe and all of them would be dapping him up like nothing happened.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
The reason she didn't "choose up" is because those men are gonna try to smash, buy her a material item.. then bounce to the next harlot.
With Ice, that nikka gonna worship her and wouldn't dare try to date other women openly.

This chick used to beg for her baby daddy to be freed on twitter, meanwhile Ice was calling her "my baby" on the podcast.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Keri got Mel looking crazy. It’s the lighting though
It seems like people are forgetting that she’s an all natural 48 year old woman who sometime even moves without makeup or just some light makeup and cheap hair.

If those type of old people aren’t on their AAA-game it’s gonna tell, especially if they are next to someone who is on their shyt and younger