The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
All this podcast business talk is boring.

Either take the deal & shut the fukk up, or leave the deal & shut the fukk up. All these unnecessary subs & shots coming to/from Budden, CTG, and these other podcasters is corny.
That’s what I’m saying, everyone do what’s best for you. Joe is out to make millions not fukking help poor people or help anyone but his 1% account grow. Just like Spotify or any other for-profit business.

I really fukk with these guys but this is business, I fukk with LeBron and think just like Jordan he’s worthy a team for what he’s done for the sport globally. But if he says I won’t play if you don’t give me the Lakers, Lakers say no. That’s the end of the discussion, I wish he could get the team but if he doesn’t, it is what is is. Not unfair, not personal, just business.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Either take the deal & shut the fukk up, or leave the deal & shut the fukk up. All these unnecessary subs & shots coming to/from Budden, CTG, and these other podcasters is corny.

This is just retirements joe’s equivalent to dropping a bunch of diss tracks. just gotta let him burn himself out

Daps

Listen to how kevin hart talks about Dave Chapelle and his FREEDOM . Kevin you could have had the same freedom ...you shouldnt have siged with all them sponsors now you cant say WHATS you want. Your right Dave Chappelle is just in a different league .

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

I mean is it really boring? this is the most engagement & the podcast is probably getting the most listens in a while

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
no we are tired of him yelling and screaming for 90 mins about private conversations and then squeezing in 30 mins of regular pod when he had real topics this week to unwrap. He can handle all of that behind the scenes stuff on his personal time or on a social media post. I for one could care less about his business and him “opening the market up”for millions in his pockets. If he don’t stop the fukk shyt he will lose listeners... podcasts in general are not that important I can easily find something else to take up free time.

for someone that keeps talking about reading the room he is doing a shytty job at it right now. He drags all of the fun and entertainment out of the room and the rest of them are left there like ... welllllll okkkkkk anybody got topics?
I think he's purposely conducting his pods this way cause they only have 6 episodes left on the contract. Why give Spotify the numbers ? This could be how they're thinking

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bounced on this episode about 40 minutes in when I realized the Inside Podcasting talk wasn't letting up any time soon.

Episode should've been titled "AND ANOTHER THING", because that's exact what it felt like.

I appreciate that he's passionate about this, but it's time to move on and stop talking about it.