old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i still haven't seen any.. but i know they all puff lol

first one is really good…was in a hotel and got bored and watched the marathon on TV….crazy shyt is they showed it in reverse order…3 and 2 were mehhh to the point I found myself asking why the fukk did I like this shyt again but then they showed the first one last and it’s easily the best one

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm so hype I'm legit numb. This looks like it could be the best of the four easily.

The one thing that really caught my attention that I feel nobody is talking about, is John striking the makiwara. This is a big deal to me because very seldom in the series does John punch, and when he does, it's usually backfists or hammer strikes. That fact that it's front and center in the trailer is as if they're saying he's out to fukk people up in the worst way now. Especially considering that he's pretty much been injured from the get-go in all three movies, and now he's fully recovered.

Donnie Yen looking beast vs John and Scorpion :whoo:

It's a shame that I haven't been this excited for a movie in theaters since John Wick 3.
This, I think people forget the first 3 movies literally only span a couple weeks at most, breh is constantly fukked up and limping around

Last edited:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
giphy.gif
INvested
This shot was magical. I’m sold already. :wow:

Avisible Man

The animal that Hughve Hefner created
Daps
first one is really good…was in a hotel and got bored and watched the marathon on TV….crazy shyt is they showed it in reverse order…3 and 2 were mehhh to the point I found myself asking why the fukk did I like this shyt again but then they showed the first one last and it’s easily the best one
:mjtf:(respectfully)

get-out-no.gif

To quote Calvin J. Candie, "all three are champions." They all have identical 7.4 scores on IMDb. :lupe: I've never seen that before. That speaks to the franchise's consistency. That's like when the Patriots went 12-4 every year from 2012-15. Sustained excellence. Keanu is Brady and Stahelski is Better Belichick. :beli: That dude was actually a stunt coordinator which is why the action is unmatched and he can do long takes / one shots and scenes with minimal cutting and keep u like :whoo::dwillhuh::ohlawd::banderas::damn::gladbron::wow:

Peep this:

Screenshot-20220723-054606.png

Screenshot-20220723-054626.png

Screenshot-20220723-054645.png

That's like the Die Hard series in reverse order. (Reverse order callback) :ehh: Chapter 2 is my favorite but the kills in 3? :banderas:

This shyt right here?

FluidFrenchCat-max-1mb.gif

7232e0c66257fc6058b5147f7841e068c967c440.gifv

tumblr_pyq0egqQ7V1uxj1t8o3_540.gifv

tumblr_plhqdgLztN1qgojgxo3_540.gifv

tumblr_pyq0egqQ7V1uxj1t8o10_540.gifv

U should watch Chapter 3 again cuz they somehow topped themselves. :dame: I got no doubt they Gon do it again with Chapter 4.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The action just keeps getting better and better. So happy Lawrence is Back. Hopefully this is the start of a new Trilogy and we actually go to JW6.
Nah, either this or chapter 5 should be the end, let’s not run it into the ground so they become parodies of themselves

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Nah, either this or chapter 5 should be the end, let’s not run it into the ground so they become parodies of themselves
They would only be that if the filmmakers don't continue to elevate the characters and stories. We are on the 4th film and the plot is getting even more intense than how it started as a grieving retired Assassin losing his dog. Some would argue having more than a Trilogy is running it into the ground. I doubt he dies in this one and they were rumored to be shooting 4 and 5 together at one point. If they go to 5, might as well finish the 2nd Trilogy. There was a nice quote in the trailer. "You can't kill everyone John.". This War with the High Table can go 3 films easily.