The Official "Jurassic World: Dominion" Thread (TRAILER ADDED)

Jcotton1

All Star
Daps
It would be cool to see a spin off thats r rated, straight horror. Like a bunch of raptors loose in an apartment building or something.

Hollywood is too scared to try something different, but a film along those lines could get a lot of hype and do big numbers.

Yep. JP was classic. The Hollywood production hit different. I've had the opportunity to see the datsat sound processer in action. It was the sound processor they used in the OG Jurassic park the filming.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Yea bro its pretty dope
Yeah JW gave the series a nice jolt of life. To see what Hammond envisioned come to fruition was nice.
I liked the Therizinosaurus a lot in this film. Hopefully it expands once they find a better and bigger route to take with the franchise. I’m a bit underwhelmed but I feel under the right guidance and directorship they can flip JP/JW into something even bigger.

You may have to up it and some
Parents may not care for their kids watching it but in this iPad era they not watching them babies any damn way.

I enjoyed the new dinos introduced as well. My only issue with the way Therizinosaurus was portrayed is the fact it was a herbivore in reality. I get we have to suspend reality but as a dino buff it kinda rubbed me the wrong way. They had it looking like Godzilla in that final fight scene :russ: No way Giganotosaurus would have an issue with that beast. Speaking of, why all the smoke for Giganotosaurus? In JW it made sense to have the dinos tag up since Indominus Rex was running through killing for fun on some Marlo shyt. But Giganto? Breh seem like he was just chilling and herbing Rexy for fun. He ain't deserve to go out like that :mjcry: I could have sworn I read in the run-up that the movie would have Lexy and Tim in it from the original JP. Maybe I missed them on my multiple runs to the bathroom with my boys. Overall, the movie was meh but I'm a diehard so it was cool seeing Dr. Ian with the one liners. Like someone already mentioned, the series worked best when the dinos were in their natural habitat. Pyroraptor was no joke :whew: If I had to rank them I'm going JP, JW, JP2, JW3, JW2, and JP3.

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
Overall, the movie was meh but I'm a diehard so it was cool seeing Dr. Ian with the one liners. Like someone already mentioned, the series worked best when the dinos were in their natural habitat. Pyroraptor was no joke :whew: If I had to rank them I'm going JP, JW, JP2, JW3, JW2, and JP3.
Agreeing with all of this. Lol when that mf dropped off in that water bro…. :wow:

I think despite the Dino’s coming off menacing the lack of deaths affected the overall quality of the movie.

Curious about your rankings though? Jp3 so low!?!

I’m going JP, JW, JP3 , JP2, JW3, JW2

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I was happy to see the Rex family from TLW still around at the end of the film.

602d837a0e51fcecb7b2e2546a67611c.jpg

I figured little Rex would have his own family by now instead of still living with Mom & Dad.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Agreeing with all of this. Lol when that mf dropped off in that water bro…. :wow:

I think despite the Dino’s coming off menacing the lack of deaths affected the overall quality of the movie.

Curious about your rankings though? Jp3 so low!?!

I’m going JP, JW, JP3 , JP2, JW3, JW2
I can't believe u have JP3 ranked third lol. The things I enjoyed about the movie were the raptors having feathers, Corythosaurus and Ceratosaurus sightings, Pteranodon/aviary scene, and Rexy/Spinosaurus fight. The overall plot was trash imo though. I hated how they utilized Spinosaurus. The cringe worthy Dr. Alan/raptor dream sequence. If I switched anything around, I'd possibly put JW2 in its place. I was enjoying JW2 until it transitioned to the Lockwood estate. In fact, I'd have JP2 ranked 2nd if the plot hadn't devolved into having a T Rex loose in a major city.

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
**Three Dilophosauruses have Louis Dodgson surrounded**

Dilophosaurus # 1: "Dodgson! :gladbron:"
Dilophosaurus #2: "Dodgson? :krs:"
Dilophosaurus # 3: "WE GOT DODGSON HERE!!! :blessed: :ufdup: :demonic:"
Bruh this was my favorite dino for AWHILEEEE BRO

Then I gave up hope when it made that damn replica return in JW2.

They were brought back to glory in this though for sure.

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
I can't believe u have JP3 ranked third lol. The things I enjoyed about the movie were the raptors having feathers, Corythosaurus and Ceratosaurus sightings, Pteranodon/aviary scene, and Rexy/Spinosaurus fight. The overall plot was trash imo though. I hated how they utilized Spinosaurus. The cringe worthy Dr. Alan/raptor dream sequence. If I switched anything around, I'd possibly put JW2 in its place. I was enjoying JW2 until it transitioned to the Lockwood estate. In fact, I'd have JP2 ranked 2nd if the plot hadn't devolved into having a T Rex loose in a major city.
Seem like they were always teasing that Dino running wild sht.

But bro JP3 is just a childhood classic for me man. That spino was easily the most non forced violent killer we got out the franchise, that determination it showed was cool to see as a kid.

Those jp3 raptors are my favorite besides the jw ones. The feather and that scene when the raptor faked dead in that tank is still my favorite jp/JW scene.

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
JP2 was coo but I honestly can go without it. Best scene and most memorable were the raptors in tall grass. I think if you’re more so into the mature/level headed aspect of jp then it’s for you. Ian aura to me suited that movie. Very serious and kinda stoic.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Bruh this was my favorite dino for AWHILEEEE BRO

Then I gave up hope when it made that damn replica return in JW2.

They were brought back to glory in this though for sure.
They've been teasing the Dilophosaurus return since TLW by putting it in all of the toylines (TLW, JP3, JW, and JW:FK) and we got a hologram version of it in JW and heard it's hoot call at the beginning of FK that startles the guy that gets chased by Rexy. It was about damn time they paid it off by showing an actual physical appearance. :wow: