The Official List of Coli Foreign Agents Thread. “Seoul Glou” OUTTED as not American

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Toussaint

Struggle, challenge, and rise to struggle again
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The Canadian Russian/Hamas supporter pushing more pro-Republican talking points aimed at harming Black Americans

British state media (BBC) reporting on it now:

Biden will not be charged over top secret documents

Who’s more senile?

Reagan in 1987-8 or Joe Biden in 2024?

An outsider can offer a better diagnosis than your senile, dementia-ridden President
:dead:

Your republic is in danger!

Expect more propaganda as election season ramps up. Be careful on here folks.

Toussaint

Struggle, challenge, and rise to struggle again
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Another one @Northern Son

Here’s an African waxing poetic about how our ancestors were hung and we are slaves to the white man because we…don’t post memes supporting Russia and China? I don’t know. Apparently bring a Twitter troll is revolutionary work to these people.

So no substance, as expected :mjlol:.
Thanks for conforming, sissy. Pussies like you act hard on the internet but ballsuck the same people who hung your ancestors on trees because you naturally expect them to defeat the Russians and Chinese like the happy and proud slave you are. You’re not smart enough to comprehend that capitalism has destroyed your people and funds the genocide of all non-whites all over the world. I’m glad I was educated here; I have a holistic perspective and fully understand the parasitic, insidious West unlike dummies like you.