Maryland
More of Ivelisse:

uGuOd4J.gif

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Maaaaaaaaaaaaayne...

I don't even know where to begin. :wow:

Let me start with a small negative, I didn't like how every match outside of Puma/Rey ended due to interference. I expected Dario and Vampiro to get involved in the championship match and that made sense, and Angelico's return was a nice surprise, but cutting short Lotus/Azteca and Taya/Ivelisse was criminal, even though I love that Catrina is going to be competing in-ring.

Most disappointing moment of the night btw? When Taya found a moment to tuck those titties back in when they were on the verge of popping all the way out.:noah:

The Trios match was a bit cluttered, not sure if the ref bumps were necessary since they mostly just killed the pacing but those are two awesome teams that deliver every single time they're out there.

Black Lotus got some stiff kicks which definitely helped sell her potential but again, I wish this match went longer and had a more definite ending.

What's to say about Pentagon/Matanza that hasn't already been said. Pentagon, now Dark, is that guy and it still makes no sense for a guy of Matanza's size, even if he's a former Olympian, to do such a smooth Moonsault followed right by a Shooting Star Press. Insane.

Taya/Ivelisse, same as Lotus/Azteca, which it went longer, as it stood it really made little sense to have this match on the 2 hour finale other than the desire of having a women's match on there. That lesbian lick of death though, titties all in the face and everything.:whew:

Puma/Rey was incredible as expected. Good to see Rey "redeem" himself after them :flabbynsick: years and showing that with the right motivation and enough freedom, a great wrestler will always be a great wrestler. Sick ass shyt and I love the shot of Puma in the ring humbled as the king moves up the steps in the background.

I saw that Pentagon attack on Vampiro coming because Vampiro was already setting himself up, but that kick to Striker caught me way off guard and had me rolling. Plus it wouldn't be Ultima Lucha if someone didn't bleed excessively.:blessed:
Lol he kicked the shyt out of striker. That was an amazing show. The in ring action is solid from the first match to the last. This shyt is better than TNA and nxt right now aside from takeover

LevelUp

🧞πŸͺ” π™π™π™š π™‚π™šπ™£π™žπ™š 𝙀𝙛 π™©π™π™š 𝙇𝙖𝙒π™₯ 🧞πŸͺ”
Daps
Is it still coming on this month or no?