Daps
Reppin
Behind You
How did bradley ankles break?
XqcN79T.jpg

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Manny's footwork is good enough to keep up with that "Im going to hit you and avoid you " s-hit he pulled off on Marquez, he wasn't prepared for that he thought he was fighting Russian Winter style. With an increased work rate Bradley will have to go to plan b.

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Manny still has good movement with his footwork and his weird angle cuts, and his hand speed is still there. I'm picking Manny to win, but I don't think he'll KO or even steamroll Bradley like he did Cotto, Marg, & Hatton. I expect Bradley to get some good shots in, win a fair amount of rounds, and probably makes this as close a fight as possible. Maybe it's because I'm a Manny fan, but I'm picking him in this one. :yeshrug:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
what am i trippin on is why bradley of all ppl on that 24/7 episode was getting on pac for not stopping rios? :huh: bradley, officially, has not stopped any top, great, or good fighter to date
Cause he feeling himself.. And deservedly so... But Pacquiao is the last nikka im trying tell the only way he's gonna win is by knocking me out.. im like, :usure: thats the way you wanna be humbled?? :mjpls:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
what am i trippin on is why bradley of all ppl on that 24/7 episode was getting on pac for not stopping rios? :huh: bradley, officially, has not stopped any top, great, or good in prime fighter to date
An overrated, dull as fukk, sloppy, excuse making ass fighter with only 12 KOs in a 10 year career should keep his mouth shut about another fighter not stopping an opponent.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
what am i trippin on is why bradley of all ppl on that 24/7 episode was getting on pac for not stopping rios? :huh: bradley, officially, has not stopped any top, great, or good in prime fighter to date
Bradley last stoppage came before Manny's, deal with it................:umad: