The Official Marvel's "Cloak and Dagger" Season 1 Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Who's murder were they trying to pin on Tyrone? fridge cop :ohhh:

That conversation he was having with his mother :wow:. One of the best things about the show is the real conversations people have, and the real emotions the two main characters often have :mjcry:.

"Hurt people, hurt people" - Tandy out here getting high off hopes :bryan:. I'm guessing the removal of hopes she was doing is a temporary thing that leaves the victim with a deep feeling of loss, if not it is even more messed up :picard:.

I thought when she went to to see her mother, she was going to find her OD like she did when she was younger, instead another delivery for the water lady :demonic:.

Those cops in the bar just let Connors beat up ol girl like that :gucci:

Evita telling Tandy to stay out of her dreams :ufdup:, auntie put her on game and taught her how to carve figures as well :skip:.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This episode was :whew:

Tyrones shyt was really pulling on my heartstrings :mjcry:

fukked up how they trying to frame my man

This Tandy bytch is annoying af. She’s literally the cause for all her shyt aside from her father dying. Now that she realized that her father was a POS that beat her momma everyday she’s taking her self-destructive bullshyt out on other people and trying to ruin their hopes/dreams.

Glad liam fukked her over

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
They gotta stop with these fukking songs
I can’t stand them songs, they don’t fit and they last too long. And it’s too many of them
This episode was :whew:

Tyrones shyt was really pulling on my heartstrings :mjcry:

fukked up how they trying to frame my man

This Tandy bytch is annoying af. She’s literally the cause for all her shyt aside from her father dying. Now that she realized that her father was a POS that beat her momma everyday she’s taking her self-destructive bullshyt out on other people and trying to ruin their hopes/dreams.

Glad liam fukked her over

Tandy is trash she acts out everytime something happens she don’t like. She’s a child, so was that what she was doing trying to ruin people’s hopes and dreams? I had no idea what they were trying to show in those scenes. I didn’t understand why Tyrone punched that dude and was so angry at the teacher, all that shyt seemed random.

This show will be so much better once they get to the shyt I came here for. Tyrone and Tandy interactions, them actually using their powers to do something other than small time personal beefs and get to trying to take down roxx Corp.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I can’t stand them songs, they don’t fit and they last too long. And it’s too many of them

Tandy is trash she acts out everytime something happens she don’t like. She’s a child, so was that what she was doing trying to ruin people’s hopes and dreams? I had no idea what they were trying to show in those scenes. I didn’t understand why Tyrone punched that dude and was so angry at the teacher, all that shyt seemed random.

This show will be so much better once they get to the shyt I came here for. Tyrone and Tandy interactions, them actually using their powers to do something other than small time personal beefs and get to trying to take down roxx Corp.
Nah bruh you just got to pay more attention

Tandy is an annoying entitled fukk. She was getting addicted (like the junky she is) to stealing peoples hopes and desires... thats why old girl crushed the bee (she normally wouldn’t do that) and thats why her dude flipped out on her and ended up robbing her ass... he no longer wanted a life with her after she fukked his hopes up.

And thats why when Tyrones chick touched her she tried to pull that shyt with her but old girl checked Tandy in her own dream of being a doctor...

And Tyrone was rightfully upset because nothing was going to happen to the cop that killed his brother. His parents weren’t trying to do shyt (and rightfully so) and he had a legit reason to be upset. When whiteboy bumped him in the hall he started talking shyt (and if you remember, it was the same whiteboy on the basketball team that jumped Ty in the lockerroom).

So he had every reason to fade dude. The Priest was just a bystander that got caught up in dudes rage. And Ty’s powers shows peoples fears while Tandy’s shows peoples hopes (ironically, because he’s actually the good one while shes the fukked up one)

Rayzah

Daps
Nah bruh you just got to pay more attention

Tandy is an annoying entitled fukk. She was getting addicted (like the junky she is) to stealing peoples hopes and desires... thats why old girl crushed the bee (she normally wouldn’t do that) and thats why her dude flipped out on her and ended up robbing her ass... he no longer wanted a life with her after she fukked his hopes up.

And thats why when Tyrones chick touched her she tried to pull that shyt with her but old girl checked Tandy in her own dream of being a doctor...

And Tyrone was rightfully upset because nothing was going to happen to the cop that killed his brother. His parents weren’t trying to do shyt (and rightfully so) and he had a legit reason to be upset. When whiteboy bumped him in the hall he started talking shyt (and if you remember, it was the same whiteboy on the basketball team that jumped Ty in the lockerroom).

So he had every reason to fade dude. The Priest was just a bystander that got caught up in dudes rage. And Ty’s powers shows peoples fears while Tandy’s shows peoples hopes (ironically, because he’s actually the good one while shes the fukked up one)
I admit I zoned out during the fight in the hallway cause of that annoying ass music ,next season they need to cut back on that shyt for real..
Also I never understood the stealing hopes power, I must have missed when they explained that, but if thats what it is she truley is a piece of shyt like why would she do that to her bf or even the scientist chick? she need a good ass whooping in the finale so she can get off that BS.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I admit I zoned out during the fight in the hallway cause of that annoying ass music ,next season they need to cut back on that shyt for real..
Also I never understood the stealing hopes power, I must have missed when they explained that, but if thats what it is she truley is a piece of shyt like why would she do that to her bf or even the scientist chick? she need a good ass whooping in the finale so she can get off that BS.
Well they explained it in the beginning of last nights episode

She basically discovered a new way of getting high and that was by stealing the hopes of other people. She did it to both whiteboys, to the asian chick, and tried to do it to the black chick until old girl checked her.

She’s trash

And people tend to forget that this is borderline a whitegirl, teenager superhero show. So there will be a lot of white, girl power-ish songs on it.

Misic wasnt TOO distracting to me but since it’s a story about a white girl and a black dude you’re going to have different preferences in background music.

Rayzah

Daps
Well they explained it in the beginning of last nights episode

She basically discovered a new way of getting high and that was by stealing the hopes of other people. She did it to both whiteboys, to the asian chick, and tried to do it to the black chick until old girl checked her.

She’s trash

And people tend to forget that this is borderline a whitegirl, teenager superhero show. So there will be a lot of white, girl power-ish songs on it.

Misic wasnt TOO distracting to me but since it’s a story about a white girl and a black dude you’re going to have different preferences in background music.
I never complain about music in tv shows as it normally background noise. But in this show it’s so loud and goes for so long. Where is the black music to represent the young black kid. I can admit I wasn’t paying attention and I missed some key elements but I can’t give that horrible music a pass

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I never complain about music in tv shows as it normally background noise. But in this show it’s so loud and goes for so long. Where is the black music to represent the young black kid. I can admit I wasn’t paying attention and I missed some key elements but I can’t give that horrible music a pass
Well i mean the only music the could try to play for him is some stereotypical hiphop shyt

And being based in New Orleans, hiphop is cool but not as big of a part as other genres

Basically, they play a lot of alternative songs featuring a lead white female singer and it can get repetitive. It’s not necessarily a bad thing just can be annoying if all you listen to is hiphop.

I kinda feel sometimes the show focuses too much on this Tandy chick while she’s the least interesting main character. Rich girl who lost it all once her abusive father died now she abuses other people to make herself feel better about it.

Music can be noticeable but it’s whatever at the moment