The OFFICIAL MICHIGAN FOOTBALL TEAM 145 THREAD: THE LEADERS, THE BEST, THE VICTORS and THE DEFENDING NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

WILL MICHIGAN REPEAT as UNDISPUTED NATIONAL CHAMPIONS?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

1 more to go

sparty-cry-png.577097

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

On3 say we dont got a top DB room in America we gone see bout that

:mjgrin: :mjgrin: :mjgrin: :mjgrin: :mjgrin:

I'm lovin all these pickups on D... but I'm still on the fence about the offense. The receiver we got in the portal seems mid as hell. Semaj be having some brain farts in games. Fred Moore they love.. but I haven't seen enough. Tyler Morris is good, but dude screams Wes Welker.. and although Welker was good, he wasn't putting fear into any opposing DC's. I wish Clemons would've stayed. He would've broke out this year and I bet he has a great year at Oregon State. But I get that he wanted to get back home.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
I'm lovin all these pickups on D... but I'm still on the fence about the offense. The receiver we got in the portal seems mid as hell. Semaj be having some brain farts in games. Fred Moore they love.. but I haven't seen enough. Tyler Morris is good, but dude screams Wes Welker.. and although Welker was good, he wasn't putting fear into any opposing DC's. I wish Clemons would've stayed. He would've broke out this year and I bet he has a great year at Oregon State. But I get that he wanted to get back home.

I definitely agree but also they are going to be a 80 run/20 pass split offense especially if Orji wins out.

Definitely have to find ways to get Klein, Hansen, and Prieskorn on the field as much as possible with Loveland and get Don out in space.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I definitely agree but also they are going to be a 80 run/20 pass split offense especially if Orji wins out.

Definitely have to find ways to get Klein, Hansen, and Prieskorn on the field as much as possible with Loveland and get Don out in space.
I agree.. but the problem is.. I don't see any team winning it all with those splits. :francis:

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
I agree.. but the problem is.. I don't see any team winning it all with those splits. :francis:

last year they won 70/30

80/20 is if Orji is what we think as a passer but maybe he makes the leap or Warren/Tuttle can be a Cade style game manager