The OFFICIAL "MICHIGAN makes their little brother relevant for a week" thread. U of M vs MSU 2017

Charity game

• Michigan

Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Michigan State

Votes: 30 54.5%
  • osu sucks

Votes: 12 21.8%

• Total voters

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
What michigans dline is gonna do to sparty....

...is gon' be....SHAMEFUL

Dusty lookin like Chase Winovich in 30 years :russ:

The message boards are fired up in sparty land. They beat Iowa.. so if they can score on their defense, then they should have no issues moving the ball against us. :mjlol:

That’s their line of thinking. :ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Spartan D looked good at home against Iowa...offense didn't look impressive. I haven't seen Michigan play yet this year so I can't comment on them much. They're clearly the more talented team and playing in AA will only help. MSU hasn't looked impressive in any real capacity this year.

If I was a handicapper I'd say Mich: 20 MSU: 14. If MSU can go turnover free there's a change they can win a close game, 2 TOs+ then Mich. wins by 2 scores easily.

What's the early money line for this game?

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Spartan D looked good at home against Iowa...offense didn't look impressive. I haven't seen Michigan play yet this year so I can't comment on them much. They're clearly the more talented team and playing in AA will only help. MSU hasn't looked impressive in any real capacity this year.

If I was a handicapper I'd say Mich: 20 MSU: 14. If MSU can go turnover free there's a change they can win a close game, 2 TOs+ then Mich. wins by 2 scores easily.

What's the early money line for this game?

I think the lines got Michigan -14

I don’t like it.

I don’t fukk with rivalry/sibling games. :scheme:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Right now they are saying it's bet $350 to make $100 for UM beating MSU straight up.

:jbhmm:

I think we'll win. And we might even cover.. but I wouldn't feel comfortable betting on it though. Remember tho, I'm no baller like 98% of the Coli's population. :yeshrug:

I'm confident we'll win. Mainly because of how young and inexperienced State's OLine is. Our DLine is the truth.

If OKorn can just manage the game.. I think we'll be fine. And Dantonio aint going about this game the right way neither.. :francis:

Last few to talk smack to Michigan felt the wrath. :lolbron:

fukk it.

31-13 UM :yes: