Essential The Official MMA Thread

DougFunnY

Make it a win
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
UFC'S official Twitter posted a video of Tyron getting ko'd by Marquardt two days before 205...is that how you promote your new champ?:mjpls:

The fans want tyron to be passive and "humble" like Rumble. Only cac fighters are allowed to speak they mind, talk shyt, etc. And we all saw how the crowd reacted after he beat Wonderboys ass...

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
UFC'S official Twitter posted a video of Tyron getting ko'd by Marquardt two days before 205...is that how you promote your new champ?:mjpls:

The fans want tyron to be passive and "humble" like Rumble. Only cac fighters are allowed to speak they mind, talk shyt, etc. And we all saw how the crowd reacted after he beat Wonderboys ass...

Marquadt was headlining some prelims a month before and that's he's best win in his entire career

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Exactly. Just like all aspects of life. So why are people getting trollled by the low barrel race baiting?

Just because there's racism everywhere doesn't mean it shouldn't be called out. If anything I'd take the opposite position.

And you admit that there's racism in MMA? Why is it "race-baiting" or trolling to mention it if even you can acknowledge that it's legit?

DougFunnY

Make it a win
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Marquadt was headlining some prelims a month before and that's he's best win in his entire career

They literally posted a vid of their champ getting ko'd days before their biggest card ever, from a fight that happened years ago. This is like showing a vid of Connor getting tapped out by Duffy before his fight with Alvarez. I have a hard time believing that they'd do that to any of their other champs.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Just because there's racism everywhere doesn't mean it shouldn't be called out. If anything I'd take the opposite position.

And you admit that there's racism in MMA? Why is it "race-baiting" or trolling to mention it if even you can acknowledge that it's legit?

Because it's Woodley and he's playing an angle :dahell:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
They literally posted a vid of their champ getting ko'd days before their biggest card ever, from a fight that happened years ago. This is like showing a vid of Connor getting tapped out by Duffy before his fight with Alvarez. I have a hard time believing that they'd do that to any of their other champs.

No they didn't stop lying. They posted that video about a month earlier around the Portland card

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Why do you watch such a racist sport then?
What a dumb question, that's like citing all the terrorists acts in the last 15 years and asking a Muslim you still down with that? Errrr why should he/she give up their religion because of a group of psychopaths? You are probably one of those that rolls your eyes when you hear of the racial injustices in The US and say "if you hate America so much why don't you leave". Is it for the person to leave or is it for America to change? Think about it.

The fuk :what:, why would I deprive myself of a beautiful form of violence just because of the reprobates attached to it? :why:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I was talking to a big name MMA fighter today and he confirmed MMA is racist... at least in America.
Not that I needed to be told, even a dullard knows this only ppl that would say otherwise are individuals living under a rock or perpetrators

Last edited: