Essential The Official MMA Thread

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn James Krause and his gym got essentially blackballed from the UFC, I'm pretty sure Brandon Moreno made the switch to his gym prior to the KFF fight

morris

Superstar
Daps
Anyone watching ONRFC on Amazon Prime?

I didn't know RDR was such a killer

though he's fighting a HW killer who's coming down in weight

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
damn James Krause and his gym got essentially blackballed from the UFC, I'm pretty sure Brandon Moreno made the switch to his gym prior to the KFF fight

Good riddance. Every fighter he managed he needs to pay em out and he needs to be barred from the sport

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
He just predicts fights you think he had influence on decisions or finishes?
Which way did the gambling go though. Did he bet for OR against his own guy? Did he know of an injury before hand?

Krause is a nobody in the grand scheme. Better to make an example of him than have this happen with a bigger fighter on a larger scale.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Which way did the gambling go though. Did he bet for OR against his own guy? Did he know of an injury before hand?

Krause is a nobody in the grand scheme. Better to make an example of him than have this happen with a bigger fighter on a larger scale.
youre right i just read the full extent of this

if he really told his subs to bet against one of his fighters knowing he was going into the fight with a injury then he is finished