Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Anybody gonna check Nick Diaz Vs Braulio Estima? If youre a fan of grappling, this oughta be a good one. Nick doesnt stand much of a chance, but its still good for the sport.

Guy Incognito

Homer? Who is Homer?
Daps
Anybody gonna check Nick Diaz Vs Braulio Estima? If youre a fan of grappling, this oughta be a good one. Nick doesnt stand much of a chance, but its still good for the sport.
how so?

This match up will not bring any new fans...

Virtually everybody involved in BJJ/submissions wrestling are already MMA
fans.

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
how so?

This match up will not bring any new fans...

Virtually everybody involved in BJJ/submissions wrestling are already MMA
fans.

Braulio is one of the best grapplers in the world breh ,Nick has great BJJ, but its not on Estima's level...im not saying he's gonna get steamrolled, but its gonna be tough for him to win.

You have this mixed up this will help BJJ more than it will help MMA. Bendo actively competes in BJJ(as a brown belt).

Guy Incognito

Homer? Who is Homer?
Daps
Braulio is one of the best grapplers in the world breh ,Nick has great BJJ, but its not on Estima's level...im not saying he's gonna get steamrolled, but its gonna be tough for him to win.

You have this mixed up this will help BJJ more than it will help MMA. Bendo actively competes in BJJ(as a brown belt).
I'm well aware of Braulio Estima...

I too train in BJJ...

Not to derail the thread but I do not understand your logic... How does this one match help BJJ when

1. BJJ gets exposure by being showcased at every MMA event
2. Many MMA fighters past and present compete in BJJ/Sub grappling

Palhares... Monson...Barnett to name but a few.

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
I'm well aware of Braulio Estima...

I too train in BJJ...

Not to derail the thread but I do not understand your logic... How does this one match help BJJ when

1. BJJ gets exposure by being showcased at every MMA event
2. Many MMA fighters past and present compete in BJJ/Sub grappling

Palhares... Monson...Barnett to name but a few.

Because of the crossover appeal. Nick Diaz is a big name in the world of MMA, but not many people watch stricly grappling is what im saying. People are aware of a lot of these guys' backgrounds,but not many actually watch the grappling circuit, outside of maybe ADCC. I'm thinking of this not as a part of MMA, but as a standalone event.