THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's Elliot going to do to the Dark Army when he finds out that Washington Township project was run by White Rose the whole time, and he even murdered the previous E-Corp CEO to keep control over it 20 years ago?

Elliot is teaming up with someone even more responsible for his father's death than the "mercenary" Price.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
wmr0tntc17jx.gif

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
What's Elliot going to do to the Dark Army when he finds out that Washington Township project was run by White Rose the whole time, and he even murdered the previous E-Corp CEO to keep control over it 20 years ago?

Elliot is teaming up with someone even more responsible for his father's death than the "mercenary" Price.

Good question :ohhh:

I feel like there are parts of that plan - White Rose killing the CEO, for example, that would have Mr. Robot like "Can't make an omlette without breaking some eggs :manny:". I guess that dude would have been directly responsible for Edward Alderson's death - he died around 20 years ago too.
But other than that - he would have to be fukking crazy to give everything else a pass. But if there's one thing Elliot has told us time and time again, it's that he's fukking crazy...:patrice:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
TIME FOR ANOTHER NATURE BOY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVIEW OF LAST NIGHT'S MR. ROBOT BREHS :blessed:

OPENING THE EPISODE UP WITH THE REVEAL OF WHO WAS AT THE DOOR LAST SEASON AND WHY HE GOT BOOKED INTO PRISON :ohhh:

THAT CHRISTIAN MINGLE fakkit SNITCHED :pacspit:

fukk YOU AND fukk YOUR GAY ASS DOG CAC :pacspit:

zack-morris.jpg

*TIMEOUT*
ACTUALLY THE NATURE BOY LOVES DOGS :jbhmm:

zack-morris.jpg

*TIME IN*

fukk THAT CHRISTIAN MINGLE fakkit FOR SNITCHING :pacspit:

ELLIOT OUT HERE GETTING PROCESSED LIKE GOD'S SON NAZIR KHAN FROM THE NIGHT OF EXCEPT THIS nikka IS GIVING NO fukkS AT ALL :mjlol:

:smugbiden: "WHEN THE JUDGE ASKS YOU FOR A PLEA YOU SAY "NOT GUILTY"

:beli: "HOW DO YOU PLEA?"

:obama: "GUILTY"

THAT ENTIRE OPENING SEQUENCE FELT LIKE A MOVIE BREHS :ohlawd:

THAT SOUNDTRACK HAD THE NATURE BOY REMINISCING ABOUT TIMES IN MIAMI DURING THE 80'S DOING COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF BLOW AND HAVING THE FOUR HORSEMEN RUN A TRAIN ON MISS ELIZABETH:ahh:

JOEY BADA$$ GETTING HIS FREDDY ON SCHOOLING YOUNG ELLIOT ON THE WAYS OF THE PRISON :myman:

ENJOYING SOME DOWNTIME WITH A LITTLE PAUL REISER AND HELEN HUNT :ehh:

51KM12XV2XL._AC_UL320_SR238,320_.jpg

PEETA MALARKKK AND THE HUNGER GAYS WALKING AROUND THE YARD LOOKING TO FIND SOME a$$holeS TO TRIBUTE :scust:

MEANWHILE, BETA SEYFRIED TRYING TO GET HER ETHAN c*nt ON :mjlol:

MONICA WOULD GET THE FIGURE FOUR FOOT LEGCOCK BREHS :takedat:

szAwu6.gif

ELLIOT & NO FAT DENNINGS BACK TO WORKING TOGETHER :salute:

TIME TO SEE MAMA ROBOT :to:

NO FAT DENNINGS: :pacspit: THAT OLD c*nt

MAMA ROBOT OUT HERE LOOKING LIKE AN OLDER KORTNEY KARDASHIAN :whoo:

SHE MUST BE A HOE :pacspit:

WHITE WOSE OUT IN FULL CRYING GAME ATTIRE :scust:

WHIPPING OUT THAT B.D. SCHLONG TO SIT DOWN AND PISS ON THE FORMER E-CORP CEO'S GRAVE :scust:

@Hollywood Hogan WISHING HE WAS THE HEADSTONE GETTING THAT GOLDEN SHOWER FROM THAT GOLDEN fakkit :scust:

ELLIOT HAS LOST HIS GOD DAMN MIND BREHS :damn:

STEPPING OUT OF CONVOS TO WATCH HIMSELF CONVERSE AS MR. ROBOT :mindblown:

shyt REMINDS THE NATURE BOY OF THE TIME HE TOOK SOME PEYOTE WITH TATANKA AND STARTED WATCHING HIMSELF HAVE A CONVERSATION A MILE AWAY WITH A CACTUS NAMED BRAITHWAITE :heh:

nB6p9pD.gif

:youngsabo: YOU WERE A REAL ONE BRAITHWAITE

HOPE THE FAM IS DOING WELL MY CACTI :salute:

ELLIOT TELLING CAC MILLER HE NEEDS TO MEET WITH HIS BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA BOLO YEUNG LOOKING DARK ARMY CONNECT :ufdup:

WHITE WOSE BACK IN HIS BEARDED ATTIRE MEETING WITH 666 CEO REGARDING PHASE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHITE WOSE TRYING TO STRONG ARM 666 CEO :win:

:demonic: "YOU WANNA TAKE A SHOT AT ME GOOK"

PlatoonBunny01aaCRU.gif

:demonic: "I'M A MERCENARY. I DON'T PLAY FAIR. I PLAY WHAT I WANT. WHEN YOU DEAL WITH A MERCENARY THEN ALL DECORUM GETS TOSSED OUT THE WINDOW SO YOU GO AHEAD WITH YOUR CUTE THREATS AND YOUR WATCH BEEPS...ORDER WILL NOT PROTECT YOU ANYMORE MY FRIEND...I WILL RAIN CHAOS ON YOUR bytch ASS AND THEN fukk YO MOMS HOE nikka"

tumblr_mebv9r1z6O1qfl0b3o1_500.gif

ELLIOT HACKING INTO BOLO'S CELL :whoo:

CAC MILLER DON'T WANT IT WITH THEM CHINATOWN BOYS :merchant:

BETA SEYFRIED TRYING TO SNITCH ON E-CORP :rudy:

camron-spits-o.gif

ELLIOT ENJOYING SOME NYC SUBWAY fukkERY :banderas:

DUDE WAS NICE ON THE KEYS...MUST HAVE BEEN DONE THE 8 BIT SOUNDTRACKS FOR NES GAMES BACK IN THE DAY :ohlawd:

shyt SOUNDED LIKE SUPER MARIO 3 FOR A SECOND :krs:

NANCY GRACE :scust:

FAT PIGGED FACE c*nt NEEDS TO GET SKULL fukkED TO DEATH :pacspit:

NO FAT DENNINGS REALIZING SHE LEFT THE VHS TAPE BACK AT THE OLD SMART CRIB :snoop:

bytch THIS IS WHY YOU NEED CARBS :pacspit:

ELLIOT GETTING HIS JACK BURTON ON MEETING UP WITH THE THREE STORMS

7-lightning.gif

storm-3.gif

gd7aNUc.gif

LOOK AT ME :damn:

tumblr_npiaomQXtn1qjyvyuo1_400.gif

TELL WHITE WOSE OLD ELLIOT ALDERSON WANTS TO KNOW ABOUT STAGE TWO :banderas:

BETA SEYFRIED JUST GIVE IT UP bytch :damn:

YOU AIN'T NO SECRET AGENT :camby:

CAC MILLER AGREES TO GO BACK TO THE SMART CRIB TO GET THE VHS TAPE :snoop:

BE A SIMP WHO GOT HIT IN THE HEAD WITH A LOUISVILLE SLUGGER BY NO FAT DENNINGS ONLY TO BE EMASCULATED BY HER TIME AND TIME AGAIN BREHS :scust:

AND THE MOST AWKWARD DYKE OF THE YEAR AWARD GOES TO GINGER STREEP JR :pachaha:

THESE TWO AWKWARD HOES ARE MEANT FOR EACH OTHER :russ:

GONNA USE THAT GYRO FOR A LITTLE SCISSOR SISTER DYKE ACTION PERHAPS :shaq:

CAC MILLER GETTING THE VHS TAPE ONLY TO HEAR SOME MOTHER fukkER WHIMPERING :scust:

CLEARLY ITS MOBLINDER THAT FAT fukk :pacspit:

WHIMPERING KEVIN SMITH LOOKING ANGELFIRE USING NO FAN HAVING OBESE MOTHER fukkER :pacspit:

ELLIOT PLANNNED PHASE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :krs:

k8DQE_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

THAT SWERVE BREHS :ohlawd:

EURO JOLIE WAITING FOR MY nikka OLLIE :ooh:

fukkERY :banderas:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WOOOViews:fire::mj::laff: came thru and Snoop Dogg the Building:dead:

...and, ETHER'd that CaCsucKKKa HOEgan to smithereens:bryan:

That's my Naitch Boy:mjcry:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Could Elliot and Mr, Robot fissuring be the reason for the power going out:mindblown::lupe:

Or vice versa. I've read some crazy ass theories about Mr. Robot being the result of some sort of brain implant.

Goofy - but the thought that White Rose/ Zhang has the same implant and meticulously manages the time between personalities is :ohhh:to me.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

You're assuming Mr Robot doesn't know and hasnt already set things into motion to take him out.
:jbhmm:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

Or vice versa. I've read some crazy ass theories about Mr. Robot being the result of some sort of brain implant.

Goofy - but the thought that White Rose/ Zhang has the same implant and meticulously manages the time between personalities is :ohhh:to me.

You're assuming Mr Robot doesn't know and hasnt already set things into motion to take him out.
:jbhmm:

These theories :mindblown:

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody can put me on to season 1 on where to find it to watch and catch up to this crack? Good looking in advance.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Elliot and Mr. Robot are losing their connection. Tyrell (3rd personality) might take over soon.