The Official Nintendo Switch 2 Thread

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Eh.. i mean it is what it is. They delayed it for the launch lineup, that shyt better be legendary. Post April is insane though. The PS5 Pro might be out by then. Its crazy how far behind Nintendo has gotten technically. You can say it doesnt matter but look at us now, you got Nintendo exclusives that run like shyt later on in the lifecycle.

In the beginning its like fine we just want a new system/Mario. But come 2030 we gonna be carrying that weight. You have to factor that into the purchase now. I'm not walking out over $300 for a non OLED, PS4 Pro level device that has to last at least 6 years. But i guess they can do what they want with Switch sales the way they are. They got cocky with the Wii U as well and we see how that went.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
For a hybrid device, that’s decent.

Some PS4 games still look good even today.:ehh:

Yeah, which is why nintendo was just talking about how games are gonna take longer to make and be more expensive to make. They kind of had it easy being so far behind hardware wise this past gen but now that they will have to make high fidelity games they are going to be experiencing the same things other developers/platform holders have been going through.

He also expressed the belief that it is inevitable that game development will become even longer, more complex, and more sophisticated in the future, and while M&A may be considered as a means to deal with this, he added, ``First of all, we need to firmly establish Nintendo within the company.'' The company's basic policy is to work with developers who understand the brand and have built the company's brand over the years to develop human resources who will be responsible for Nintendo's future development.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PS4 Pro quality should give us Ratchet and Clank PS4 visuals for Nintendo games which would be more than enough for a handheld and with DLSS type shyt, TV mode should look clean.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
PS4 Pro quality should give us Ratchet and Clank PS4 visuals for Nintendo games which would be more than enough for a handheld and with DLSS type shyt, TV mode should look clean.

Nintendo still gotta invest the resources into the games..who knows. I expect mario and zelda to maybe get the budgets, i assume pokemon and those type of games to still look like trash.

Will be interesting to see how monoliths next game looks

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nintendo still gotta invest the resources into the games..who knows. I expect mario and zelda to maybe get the budgets, i assume pokemon and those type of games to still look like trash.

Will be interesting to see how monoliths next game looks

Yes, folks gotta remember this is what a PS4 game looks like

Nintendo 1st party is gonna shine (cept for GameFreak, they just ass.:francis:)

Last edited:

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
We bout to eat so much...

New Zelda, Fire Emblem, Metroid... :wow:

PS4 Pro power is pretty good, most games should be able to run at 1080p/60fps on it too.