Discussion in 'TSC' started by mrken12, Dec 22, 2015.
They need it at WM, that Takeover card will be full.
During the next several weeks, WWE will begin filming their new reality series to search for the next female WWE Superstar. According to a report from Squared Circle Sirens, the following people were contacted following auditions.
* Lady Frost: a competitive gymnast-turned-wrestler from Pittsburgh. She received a WWE tryout in December 2018 and has faced SmackDown Women’s Champion Asuka as an enhancement talent on WWE TV
* Tasha Steelz: a Calfornia indie wrestler who currently holds the Chaotic Wrestling Women’s Title. She debuted three years ago after training at the Team Adams Academy and the IWF Wrestling Training School in New Jersey
* Dolce Dalia: a New Jersey indie wrestling manager and promotional model
* Hayley Jade Poston: a fitness instructor and model from Nashville. She worked a WWE Performance Center tryout in December 2018
* Karissa Rivera: a second generation indie wrestler from New Jersey, trained under Damien Adams. She worked a WWE tryout in late 2018 and appeared on WWE NXT TV as an enhancement talent against Lacey Evans
* Nicole Marie: a California transgender indie wrestler who also does bodybuilding and trains at the Gold Rush Pro Academy
* Lexi Layne: a singer and professional model
* Tatevik The Gamer: a former WOW Superhero wrestler, stuntwoman, dancer, actress and model
* Lexus Amanda: singer for Blacklisted Me who also does hair styling, photography and makeup work
* Alexis Evans: a bodybuilder and rugby player from Georgia. She worked a WWE Performance Center tryout in December 2018
You'll get it 3 weeks later, pre-taped from Axxess with a food court visible on one side of the ring and a completely silent crowd who sat through 8 hours of NXT UK tapings before hand. And you'll like it.
Of course the tranny gets in.
I'll give WWE Deviant Search a miss. This shyt is going too far - you have athletes being cussed out now for objecting to shemales being allowed to enter any divison they want. These LGBTQ need to slow down with some of their bizarre demands.
They need to stop jobbing out lorcan and burch
They ain’t gonna chill. Drunk on power.
I have no problem with peoples lifestyle, but the agenda push is too much.
You are real bothered by this. How many threads are you going to complain about it in?
Until they stop catering to the demands of gender-confused weirdos like yourself, Holt
Stay mad. It says more about you than it does the people you're dragging.
This shyt has gone too far when they're signging Beau Beverly Jr.
They really signed Robbie E? Just gluttonous.