The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Does the tv have bluetooth?
Bluetooth headphones have more audio latency. RF wireless headphones like the Pulse 3D should have minimal latency, only beaten by wired headphones.
I can't speak for other TVs but on LG OLEDs, using bluetooth headphones kicks you out of "game" mode so you won't get the purest image.

SuavePrince

All Star
Daps
Bluetooth headphones have more audio latency. RF wireless headphones like the Pulse 3D should have minimal latency, only beaten by wired headphones.
I can't speak for other TVs but on LG OLEDs, using bluetooth headphones kicks you out of "game" mode so you won't get the purest image.
I can't wait to try those ps5 headphones..

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Definitely gonna get Xbox just to switch it up. Besides a new console and better graphics new controller what exactly changes with the game lol 2K controls GTA all been same since PS2. I just don’t see the rush with getting a 5. My four would run me until 21 if I allow it

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Definitely gonna get Xbox just to switch it up. Besides a new console and better graphics new controller what exactly changes with the game lol 2K controls GTA all been same since PS2. I just don’t see the rush with getting a 5. My four would run me until 21 if I allow it

:comeon:

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Fam that’s the same interface sparkle background since ps3 lol the innovation ain’t in the desktop I get it it’s in the performance but they did get lazy there. I don’t feel the stepping into a new world like we got with PS2 and original Xbox. Remember them hoes used to really come on and suck you in. Can’t like gaming scene really belong to my age group as it’s been moving and maturing. Safe and clean setups instead of doing the extras. I just appreciate a good presentation.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Just say you want an Xbox and keep it pushing all the other stuff you said is just stupid

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
I wonder how good the mic on the controller is.

For the people that don’t know about the feature, I can see it now.

*Joins party*
“Damn, this nikka always inviting me to play but he trash AF”
*Turns mic on*
“Yo”
“Damn, you think I’m trash my nikka?”

:russ:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Wtf is you talking about?!?:what: