The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I figured the Target one I copped, with the warranty, would deliver on release day.

I'm hoping my Amazons will deliver in the morning before I leave in the afternoon to Vegas.

ya that’s cool but you gotta eat first...I’d make them get the shyts that’s arriving later...it’s still better than next year so they should still be VERY grateful

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
ya that’s cool but you gotta eat first...I’d make them get the shyts that’s arriving later...it’s still better than next year so they should still be VERY grateful

True, but with 3 other systems coming to the crib I thought I was was gucci. :francis:

Too bad all are accounted for. :francis:

But I"m starting to lean away from giving my sons one this Christmas. I'll wait till next year and flip theirs.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Amazon said my order should ship out sometime today. But I’m starting not to trust anything these customer service reps say :patrice:

But they have been more consistent with their info then Walmart.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
True, but with 3 other systems coming to the crib I thought I was was gucci. :francis:

Too bad all are accounted for. :francis:

But I"m starting to lean away from giving my sons one this Christmas. I'll wait till next year and flip theirs.

you a true friend...them nikkas shyts would get unaccounted for w/o hesitation while me and the little ones eat lol

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Amazon said my order should ship out sometime today. But I’m starting not to trust anything these customer service reps say :patrice:

But they have been more consistent with their info then Walmart.

I’d believe it especially if they’re tryna get the consoles to ppl on launch day...they’d have to ship out today/tomorrow depending on where you at

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Might be the weather. Im in the south east and it's supposed to be storming pretty bad on Thursday that could be why the time updated on Amazon......I hope :mjcry:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Amazon doesn't charge until your order ships, is this the first time using Amazon for some of you?

Anyone else’s amazon shyt change from 8pm to 10pm :usure:

Still 8pm for mine. I wouldn't worry about it unless the next email I got from them said something besides it's on its way.