All Star
Daps
Antonline went live a few minutes ago but they appear to be out of stock

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
@Brief Keef

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

https://www.t3.com/us/news/walmart-ps5-xbox-series-x-restock-latest-stock-update-live-dec-3

dont blame me nikka i got mine :umad:

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
ya but unfortunately they’re sold out too on gamestop...I tried finding the mad catz one for you elsewhere since I’m familiar with the brand but no luck...looking for the other one now cuz I’m certain I’ve seen it someplace else online

https://www.gamestop.com/accessorie...harging-stand-for-playstation-5/11111793.html

https://www.gamestop.com/video-game...harge-station-for-playstation-5/11110028.html

*edit*

amazon has it for $20...hurry...I don’t know if the link will show up cuz this site converts it to a fukking media link...just google “Collective Minds PlayStation 5 Dual Charge PS5 Charging Station for Two Dualsense PS5 Controllers”

*edit*

amazon actually has several alternatives so you should easily find one :ehh:

Thank you! Any drawbacks to the alternatives rather than waiting for the official one. It’s not something I NEED right away, just would be nice to have

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thank you! Any drawbacks to the alternatives rather than waiting for the official one. It’s not something I NEED right away, just would be nice to have

for me brand recognition is important as far as quality but if an item has hundreds of reviews and still maintains a high rating and looks like something I’d want then I’d take a chance on it...especially if it’s from amazon since they make returning shyt easy af...I low key like the mad catz joint but I can’t find it anywhere plus already have the one from sony

Daps
I need that PS5 White Headset, I regret not ordering it when it was in stock in the Sony direct site.

Headset was hard to cop. Got the PS5 first try on launch day from Target's website but it took like 5 or 6 tries to get the Pulse. Very nice. Not needed for people that already have fancy headphones but great if you don't have any yet.

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
Headset was hard to cop. Got the PS5 first try on launch day from Target's website but it took like 5 or 6 tries to get the Pulse. Very nice. Not needed for people that already have fancy headphones but great if you don't have any yet.

Was the opposite for me, got the headphones easily from Amazon 2 weeks ago and I finally got a PS5 last Friday

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I'm unable to find the 3D Pulse everywhere, but on Target right now, it says it's limited availability at one of the locations in my area. It won't let me buy it in anyway online tho. WTF?!