The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
lol he deleted it but i saw it
Lol the gaming community already toxic af last thing he wants to do is antagonize them hahaha this shyt got me weak af
What else do people expect from someone tone deaf and detached from reality? Almost anything Linus wants he can go to his Linus Tech Tips office and grab from a bin because companies literally ship them everything.

That level of advertising is insidious. You can't really exist as a product reviewer when you mostly do so due to companies advertising departments providing you with stuff. The whole video game media is that though.

Say what you will about Jim Sterling but I'm pretty sure those companies don't send him jack shyt because he mouths off about their crap business practices and shyts all over them. The guy is out there but at least he has some credibility.

LTT is pure advertising pretending to be legit reviews.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Already sold out lol

I copped one about a week before the ps5 released, but having a charging station sold out everywhere is insane to me

GhostMan

All Star
Daps
Already sold out lol

I copped one about a week before the ps5 released, but having a charging station sold out everywhere is insane to me
Unfortunately, the charging stations are being scalped too.