Daps
Reppin
NULL
METMNVW-o.jpg

METMNVY-o.jpg

AStrangeName

Griffith did nothing wrong
Daps
that girl DOES NOT want people to see her areola, it seems like. You can see manipulation in older pics too.

what is she hiding :lupe: knowing she's going this far makes me want to know even more now
Yeah, because does she have regular ol' nipples or them long eraser nipples :lupe:
The world must know :lupe:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
that girl DOES NOT want people to see her areola, it seems like. You can see manipulation in older pics too.

what is she hiding :lupe: knowing she's going this far makes me want to know even more now
She's one of these chicks that thinks that not showing her nipples makes her "classier" than the titty showing broads:beli:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore

She's one of these chicks that thinks that not showing her nipples makes her "classier" than the titty showing broads:beli:
That, plus she likely thinks she’s gonna become a bigger deal career wise down the line and doesn’t want that shyt popping up at the most inopportune time

Now…if she wants to go the route of showing us titty and areola with her face/head not in the picture then, well, by all means :youngsabo: