Daps
Reppin
619, CA
Canelo Alvarez (42-1-1, 30KO's)

Canelo-weighin_Fukuda.jpg

Alfredo Angulo (22-3, 18 KO)

bb2c7b2d-ccbd-4758-933b-84fc2d80adfb_zps872a0dc7.jpg

ALSO ON THE CARD:

Leo Santa Cruz (26-0-1, 15 KO) vs Cristian Mijares (49-7-2, 24 KO)
Jorge Linares (35-3, 23 KO) vs Nihito Arakawa (24-3-1, 16 KO)
Ricardo Alvarez (23-2-3, 13 KOs) vs Sergio Thompson (28-3, 26 KOs)

Canelo-Angulo-staredown_Fuk.jpg

WHO YOU GOT?

Last edited:

FukkaPaidEmail

Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Zero hype around this fight,was gonna go over my dads spot and watch it over there because he buys everything (which includes Pavlik vs Espino a few years ago :huhldup:) and he even passed on this..I'm not paying the the 50 or w/e it is..so i guess it's an XME stream hooked up to the tv..Anyway should be a good action fight.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The knowledgeable side of me recognizes that Angulo's style is crafted for Canelo to take advantage of. However, the fan of boxing side of me is rooting for El Perro. I'd love to see Virgil and Angulo come with a plan tonight that will confuse Canelo as much as he was bewildered when facing Floyd. Doubt if that happens, but if it does, it would make my weekend.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
The knowledgeable side of me recognizes that Angulo's style is crafted for Canelo to take advantage of. However, the fan of boxing side of me is rooting for El Perro. I'd love to see Virgil and Angulo come with a plan tonight that will confuse Canelo as much as he was bewildered when facing Floyd. Doubt if that happens, but if it does, it would make my weekend.

i wouldn't say confuse because angulo isn't that type of boxer...but if anyone can exploit canelo's stamina and workrate issues its him...i expect some serious body work and pressure from angulo

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can anyone drop the stream for us breh?.........I want to watch this fight tonight.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i wouldn't say confuse because angulo isn't that type of boxer...but if anyone can exploit canelo's stamina and workrate issues its him...i expect some serious body work and pressure from angulo

Only thing about that is, he's gonna take some serious punishment in the process. Lara was killing his face, and although Canelo doesn't move remotely as well as Lara, he hits harder. If Lara can do that kind of damage in 10 rounds, despite being dropped twice, I think it's only reasonable to assume Canelo is going to do twice as much damage.

I'd love to see Angulo get him though. It's hard not to like Angulo after seeing the Access episodes. He's one of the ugliest fighters I've seen in a long time, but comes off real humble, playful even like a little brother. I'd love to see him sucessful.