The OFFICIAL "SHAZAM" movie thread - 4/5/19 release

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
The kid playing Freddy was pictured with the MOS shirt that breh was selling in Suicide Squad and Levi keeps trolling Henry on IG. So Superman will most likely be in it

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
What are you talking about, I have already broken down as to why the precious film performed how it did. Are you dumb and deaf to the critiscm of Snyder Superman. You clearly don’t read comics hence your view of Superman is fixated on Reeve portrayal hence you constantly referring back to that. Anyway I am done as I can see you have no clear talking point just Snyder fan boy dribble.
@Cacdestroyer post some comic books you own :jbhmm:

Why is it every time a loud mouth poster on this forum always claiming they experts and whining about how things aren't comic accurate can't ever post any comic books they own. They just start juelzing about why they can't or stop replying :pachaha:
Don't forget @Cacdestroyer to post a myriad of titles, a picture of your face next to each of them, and write your real name, SS#, screen name and a date and time of picture on a piece of paper next to your face that is next to each comic book just to prove something to a stranger on a message board. :mjlol:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Don't forget @Cacdestroyer to post a myriad of titles, a picture of your face next to each of them, and write your real name, SS#, screen name and a date and time of picture on a piece of paper next to your face that is next to each comic book just to prove something to a stranger on a message board. :mjlol:

I am just ignoring him now, nothing to really discuss since he is adamant that visionary and auteur Zac Snyder redefined Superman from being the corny Boy Scout.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Not for nothing, I dont read superman, but I loved MOS...i dont read superman cause im not a fan of that “good ol boy scout” but at the same time, JL did not underperform because he went back to being more like his boy scout persona...it failed because it was led into by BvS, which was edited poorly and recieved poorly. It is what it is, as a fan of both the universes i just hope they right the ship, which is looking like they are with Shazam and how aquaman is being handled by someone with a tremendous track record. I really look forward to Shazam, as the story itself is made for the big screen.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not for nothing, I dont read superman, but I loved MOS...i dont read superman cause im not a fan of that “good ol boy scout” but at the same time, JL did not underperform because he went back to being more like his boy scout persona...it failed because it was led into by BvS, which was edited poorly and recieved poorly. It is what it is, as a fan of both the universes i just hope they right the ship, which is looking like they are with Shazam and how aquaman is being handled by someone with a tremendous track record. I really look forward to Shazam, as the story itself is made for the big screen.
It failed because of all the behind the scenes drama. Once I read that Whedon was re-shooting scenes and taking out the Junkie XL music to replace it with Elfman, my enthusiasm plummeted and so did many others who liked Batman vs Superman

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
It failed because of all the behind the scenes drama. Once I read that Whedon was re-shooting scenes and taking out the Junkie XL music to replace it with Elfman, my enthusiasm plummeted and so did many others who liked Batman vs Superman
Fair enough, I liked BvS(well, ultimate edition, which not many in the general public saw) i really wish we got to see snyders movie not the mismatch we got

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Shazam_TT_VERT_DOM_2764x4096_FIN_master.jpg

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looking forward to the trailer, hope Superman gets to play a part in this.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
4A023D3D00000578-5480075-image-a-22_1520552500176.jpg

4A023E5C00000578-5480075-image-a-24_1520552516732.jpg

Is this a joke my nikka? :gucci:
Suit looks like a joke, cheap and trashy. :beli: don't even get me started on the obvious padding. Couldn't this guy work harder at the gym? roided up a little or something I don't know.

Conan O'brien looked better.
dath.jpg
No, based on the studio's track record they know what they are doing. Wait until the final product. :troll: