The OFFICIAL "STATE YOUR CITY & STATE" Thread

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
i remember back in the day walking thru the westside, shyt looked like mexico. had a nikka shook from them longos :pacspit:

:laugh:

Man say, them longos used to live in our garage, i think they had the landlord SHOOK. I remember they stole my aunts baby walker for her kids and some more shyt:facepalm:
But they was cool for the most part, when i was living there it was another clicc of young mexican nigas called "m2k" that was tryna make a name for themselves. Them nikkas used to be wildn da fucc out :krs:

Daps
:laugh:

Man say, them longos used to live in our garage, i think they had the landlord SHOOK. I remember they stole my aunts baby walker for her kids and some more shyt:facepalm:
But they was cool for the most part, when i was living there it was another clicc of young mexican nigas called "m2k" that was tryna make a name for themselves. Them nikkas used to be wildn da fucc out :krs:

yea man nikkas used to tag EVERYthing up :bustback: shyt done died down now. or maybe cuz im older cats just show respect :ehh:

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
I'm shocked at how many folks are from Long Beach. I'm bout to hit Bake n Broil for some chicken pot pie:eat:

Trill Bellamy

Whateva Man
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
I been out in Long Beach for a few years, love this place. This city has everything you need without all the extra LA bullshiit