The official still ill fc's thoughts thread

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I got the digits. Ha! She asked me out in front of another girl I'm hollering at. A nikka had to choose and make it real smooth. I have her number on my arm and we're going out tomorrow.

She's an artist. She's hella chill. She's a hustler too. She's funny. She rides bikes and skates. She lives deep in East Oakland too. Her hair and eyes, omg, she glows with enthusiasm. That's why I'm drawn to her. She's so cute in her beanies with her curly ass hair trying it's best to escape.

My old man game still works.

After work I talked to my little homie about how to manage his professional life in a way that yields good results. It's difficult for street cats to make it in a corporate setting. They're too forward and operate on a level that's different from corporate cats. I give them cheat codes so they don't make mistakes I made.

My mom and I are working on our relationship. I'm going to be a better son and a better man. She's losing her sight. So I've been going to her house after work to handle shyt for her. Taking her to appointments, etc.

I can't expect people to express their love for me the way I want. Everyone is different and it's not fair of me to have expectations of people and not tell them. So I'm moving on. She said I sound happier than I usually do.

Rarely do my romantic, professional, and family life match. I've learned to calm the fukk down and think through situations rather than let my anxiety or depression take the lead.

The old me was an angry child the new me is a hungry man.

I love you all,

- Still Ill FC

Thecoli

Last edited:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I got the digits. Ha! She asked me out in front of another girl I'm hollering at. A nikka had to choose and make it real smooth. I have her number on my arm and we're going out tomorrow.

She's an artist. She's hella chill. She's a hustler too. She's funny. She rides bikes and skates. She lives deep in East Oakland too. Her hair and eyes, omg, she glows with enthusiasm. That's why I'm drawn to her. She's so cute in her beanies with her curly ass hair trying it's best to escape.

My old man game still works.

After work I talked to my little homie about how to manage his professional life in a way that yields good results. It's difficult for street cats to make it in a corporate setting. They're too forward and operate on a level that's different from corporate cats. I give them cheat codes so they don't make mistakes I made.

My mom and I are working on our relationship. I'm going to be a better son and a better man. She's losing her sight. So I've been going to her house after work to handle shyt for her. Taking her to appointments, etc.

I can't expect people to express their love for me the way I want. Everyone is different and it's not fair of me to have expectations of people and not tell them. So I'm moving on. She said I sound happier than I usually do.

Rarely do my romantic, professional, and family life match. I've learned to calm the fukk down and think through situations rather than let my anxiety or depression take the lead.

The old me was an angry child the new me is a hungry man.

I love you all,

- Still Ill FC

Thecoli
sorry to hear about our mother,hope everything else is well