The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Hope this isn't right because who the fukk asked for elena to come back of all characters??? :why:

I have faith in Woshige and Capcom to make her tool kit more interesting. DJ is a great example of that.

Wouldn't be shocked at this tbh

20240319-103554.jpg

:stopitslime:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I have faith in Woshige and Capcom to make her tool kit more interesting. DJ is a great example of that.

:stopitslime:
Dee jay's toolkit was fine and he's from SF2, people like him

People haven't liked Elena from the jump. She was in SF4 and nobody cared about her then either

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

People haven't liked Elena from the jump. She was in SF4 and nobody cared about her then either

Let’s not rewrite history breh. Dee Jay in 4 was just a low tier Guile and his tool kit needed serious overhaul, especially to compete in 6.

Don’t know where this nobody cared for her comes from as she’s mid in the popularity polls and was high tier in 4. To say that’s why she shouldn’t come back is the exact reason why Dee Jay or Ed shouldn’t have either.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

People love Elena, but yeah she always got hate for how annoying she is to fight. Even in 3S she was just a mini Chun.

I'm their for Elena tho, definitely would main her again.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Let’s not rewrite history breh. Dee Jay in 4 was just a low tier Guile and his tool kit needed serious overhaul, especially to compete in 6.

Don’t know where this nobody cared for her comes from as she’s mid in the popularity polls and was high tier in 4. To say that’s why she shouldn’t come back is the exact reason why Dee Jay or Ed shouldn’t have either.
People liked Dee jay in 2, what history am I rewriting? Wtf?

Absolutely no one is clamoring for Elena over dudley, makoto, yun/yang or sean. She's one of the least loved chars in SF3 outside of remy and twelve

People love Elena, but yeah she always got hate for how annoying she is to fight. Even in 3S she was just a mini Chun.

I'm their for Elena tho, definitely would main her again.
That's fair if you love her, they'll probably do her justice, but she definitely not on the top of most people's list in terms of SF3 chars

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
People liked Dee jay in 2, what history am I rewriting? Wtf?

Absolutely no one is clamoring for Elena over dudley, makoto, yun/yang or sean. She's one of the least loved chars in SF3 outside of remy and twelve

That's fair if you love her, they'll probably do her justice, but she definitely not on the top of most people's list in terms of SF3 chars

You said Dee Jays tool kit was fine which it wasn’t in 4. I’m not talking popularity.

Everything you said about Elena is your bias breh. I hate trash ass Gief and he doesn’t deserve to comeback but I’ve never said he’s not popular. Either this is a rumor and nothing to get worked up over.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
one of the people i used to play with regularly is a blanka user and does all of this grime. i have no idea how mena is even the only semi-successful one

that is a character of filth and outside of mena seemingly always having the right decision queued up, he needs nerfed. i dont know how, i don't care how, yes this is coming from a place of salt

NERF HIS ASS :damn:

buff manon too :lupe:

Funny thing is when they interviewed Punk after his loss to Mena, he basically admitted the same thing.... "I cant do shyt with Mena, Capcom PLEASE NERF BLANKA!!!" :sadcam:

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Funny thing is when they interviewed Punk after his loss to Mena, he basically admitted the same thing.... "I cant do shyt with Mena, Capcom PLEASE NERF BLANKA!!!" :sadcam:
i will bring up blanka hatred til he is nerfed, that man has TOO much sauce.

I put some thought to it, i think Mena does so well with Blanka because he dominates at the highest level. He knows how the top-level of sf6 is played and goes with this bubblegum ass char against them to mind fukk them to oblivion.
you want your meaties? dp. you want your throws? up back ball. you wanna play sf6? lightning beast. Then on top of all that shyt, he got blanka doll setplay? a leaping command grab? this mf can burn in hell. so many chars took bullets for blanka to sneak under the radar. his time gon come when more people play him, but til then, imma be parroting to the whoever listens: this nikka is almost broken. idk what it is but even this mf's drive rush feels less reactable than all the other people

its a reason why Broski was the only person to take more than one game from Mena imo: he switched to Luke because he wasn't ready for top-level AKI smoke just yet. Can beat that char on the fundamentals, but for them threats he was familiar with? hold these blanka chans

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Punk with the disappointment again :sadcam:

Rooting for son is stressful as all hell. If one thing goes wrong you're like oh god not like this please.

At least he can say Du got smoked just like him too this time.