The Official "Thor: Love & Thunder" Thread

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Ok breh I have openly shytted on eternals, said Moonknight was Mid, and Hawkeye was cringe and I skipped Ms. marvel.

Personally I dont think Thor wasn't as bad as his first 2 films which was the narrative online for months. Fukk a rotten tomatoes or whatever. The Narrative online was this is the worst thor film everrrrrrr it wasn't.

IM NOT ABOUT TO ARGUE
OVER WHICH ONE OF THORS
shytTY MOVIES IS THE WORST.

FACT IS HE HAS 1 GOOD MOVIE
OUT OF 4.

:devil:
:evil:

Mr. Negative

Tell The Gang I'll Never Break My Promise, Mayne
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
i gotta put this one right by thor 2
i understand the comedic tone. they're tackling very heavy topics. one cancer and one being loss of faith. but there needed to be more serious moments.
The screaming goats did not work for me. that was some grade a cac humor. ok it worked for me in the first scene but then every 20 minutes they were there again. something like that you do twice and that's it.
I feel like this movie is kind of like the thor character though. there's almost no where left for them to go with him unless he really did team up with the guardians in one movie for real.
6/10 not as bad as everyone said but not one of the best.
hopefully this is just how thor movies are the even ones are the worst of the series and the odd ones are good.

I think somebody saw the screaming sun from Rick and Morty and thought it would be funny.

It wasn't. :francis:

Neither was Korg.

Also, I swear part of the special effects budget went to paying Axl Rose :heh:

Was this the first Marvel movie that leaned solely on one band?

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
This fool not only lost Jane but now has to spend the rest of his life playing step daddy to his OPP’s b*stard child!?!?!

Words cannot describe how much I DETEST that ending. I wanna see Thor go on cool adventures with his Hammer not fukking babysit.
Yes the end was depressing, I don’t understand why they had him go out like that. I don’t even know why they brought her back. I wasn’t thinking about her and it’s been like 8 years, her character made the movie unnecessarily sad and depressing.

The Minister Of Culture

kickin incredibly dope shyt
Supporter
Daps
Damn Singularity was in this :whoo:

A-Firce coming.
i figured as much i was talking with my homie years back that the "All New All Marvel" comic era will be hitting the MCU soon and he didnt believe me hopefully they learn from that eras mistakes. There is a reason they are making Nico Minoru the main character in the new midnight suns game like Ms.Marvel was in the Avengers game to slowly enter them into the zeitgeist before A-force/Secret Wars/Battleworld hit.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
This fool not only lost Jane but now has to spend the rest of his life playing step daddy to his OPP’s b*stard child!?!?!

Words cannot describe how much I DETEST that ending. I wanna see Thor go on cool adventures with his Hammer not fukking babysit.
Hey Loki was a b*stard child of the opps. Maybe Thor wants to pay it forward and avoid another tragedy. :mjgrin: