The official "Top Five" discussion thread

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
CR is a horrible actor...and his movies are terrible.....looks like he's throwin another allstar cast together to make another disaster like Death At A Funeral.....will only watch this on showbox....:sas1:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
cant-wait.gif

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Looks low budget and limited release bound, def not one of the must sees this december. Inherent vice, instellar or top 5 :heh:

Ps thought it was cool that he's doing to Kevin what Eddie did for him

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Looks low budget and limited release bound, def not one of the must sees this december. Inherent vice, instellar or top 5 :heh:

Ps thought it was cool that he's doing to Kevin what Eddie did for him
Come on man. Why would you compare this budget to Interstellar's, or the type of movie it is to that of Inherent Vice? Completely different everything.

I'm a tough critic and I honestly think this looks great. Like somebody said it looks like a black woody Allen film, or a Chris Rock version of Funny People with some twists. I can't wait, and hope it being written and directed by Rock opens new doors for him.

:mjlol: @ Cedric with the hangers.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Come on man. Why would you compare this budget to Interstellar's, or the type of movie it is to that of Inherent Vice? Completely different everything.

I'm a tough critic and I honestly think this looks great. Like somebody said it looks like a black woody Allen film, or a Chris Rock version of Funny People with some twists. I can't wait, and hope it being written and directed by Rock opens new doors for him.

:mjlol: @ Cedric with the hangers.
:what: what's with the ppl on this site, do you honestly think I was "comparing" what looks like a romcom made on a shoestring budget to instellar? :beli:

Its clear that post conveys that December happens to be a crowded month and the movies I mentioned would sooner get 1st looks than this.

The coli, where you got to explain basic posts to the letter, brehs

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
CR is a horrible actor...and his movies are terrible.....looks like he's throwin another allstar cast together to make another disaster like Death At A Funeral.....will only watch this on showbox....:sas1:
he's always been a horrible actor but who watched his flix fodat? We watched to be entertained and to laugh which he did till about grownups. That, the one with Lopez and 2 weeks in newyork were just :scusthov: He needs to stop hookin with Adam and em their unfunniest seems to be catching

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
he's always been a horrible actor but who watched his flix fodat? We watched to be entertained and to laugh which he did till about grownups. That, the one with Lopez and 2 weeks in newyork were just :scusthov: He needs to stop hookin with Adam and em their unfunniest seems to be catching
i agree and hopefully this is that new door for him. I don't think he's ever written and directed a flick, and with the style this movie looks to be, the cast, etc...I hope it's a hit in terms of quality and in the box office.