The Official Unsung On TVONE Thread

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Total needs an episode done on them.

112 should get one before them tho.

the way 112 is poppin up on other people's episodes, I wouldn't be surprised if tv-one filmed a 112 episode already.

faith evans & mase need one too.
and the LOX but tv-one aint built like that.

all before total, but i'd like a total episode too.

dam, bad boy was DEEP.

Mixerr Reviews

Mixerr Reviews
Daps
Reppin
Austin, Texas, US
112 should get one before them tho.

the way 112 is poppin up on other people's episodes, I wouldn't be surprised if tv-one filmed a 112 episode already.

faith evans & mase need one too.
and the LOX but tv-one aint built like that.

all before total, but i'd like a total episode too.

dam, bad boy was DEEP.

Thanks. I knew I had forgot something. Damn. Bad Boy was deep and big in the 90s and 00s. 112 and Faith Evans definitely needs an episode.

Mixerr Reviews

Mixerr Reviews
Daps
Reppin
Austin, Texas, US
:laff:

is candy rain the 1st song you recited or something?

LOL @ THE BOLDED. please take your childhood nostalgia shades off already. they weren't even a top-tier act on uptown in '95.

hi-five has a greatest hits album bro. they had a big run. 3 successful albums. one being a classic. they even had a sprite commercial when stuff like that was still taboo. I think they were the first on sprite btw, before sprite started their hip-hop campaign. im talking 1991.

actually neither monifah nor Adina came & went. Adina was around for a few years actually. and the monifah thing doesn't even make sense, seeing that her biggest year was 4 years after her debut. the only act being mentioned who came & went...…..IS SOUL 4 REAL.

Let’s be honest. Adina Howard was an act that came and went. If she had not insulted Sylvia Rhone, we have seen more of her today. Plus I think she already had an episode done if I’m not mistaken.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Let’s be honest. Adina Howard was an act that came and went. If she had not insulted Sylvia Rhone, we have seen more of her today. Plus I think she already had an episode done if I’m not mistaken.

im not arguing that. im just saying she was around longer than soul 4 real.

she had an episode of "life after", but tv-one stopped making episodes of that show for some reason.
now, soul 4 real would be a great fit for that show. they need to bring it back instead of these struggle-unsung they've been doing.

what happened with Sylvia rhone?

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yeah 112 definitely should have one. I know they aren’t technically “unsung” but if they felt that Jagged Edge could have one (I love them btw), then 112 can have one too.