The Official Unsung On TVONE Thread

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
the keith washington one was cool and so was the mystikal...its a gotdamn shame mystikal fukked his shyt up at his peak

meh. low-key, he was about to falloff something fierce. his core audience wasnt bumpin him when he was at his commercial peak.

i didnt really like the episode. i understand that he had a heckuva life, but there wasnt enough focus on the music.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Adina howard

she falls under the 2nd category - a couple MONSTER hits, some collabos, iconic name, blackballing issues.

i wouldnt have gave her an unsung, especially since they covered everything on her "life after" episode - minus the blackballing stuff but they couldve covered it on there.
still would give her an episode over goodie mob tho.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
So I’m watching Syleena Johnson’s Unsung and I had no idea that Syl Johnson was her pops. Heard of him but never really remembered hearing his music. I look his name up after she said all these rappers sampled him and he is trying to get paid. This is the first song that pops up

Bro!!! You know how much this song was sampled!:mindblown: Man I hope this man got some paper off this shyt smh

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I’m watching Syleena Johnson’s Unsung and I had no idea that Syl Johnson was her pops. Heard of him but never really remembered hearing his music. I look his name up after she said all these rappers sampled him and he is trying to get paid. This is the first song that pops up

Bro!!! You know how much this song was sampled!:mindblown: Man I hope this man got some paper off this shyt smh

:ohhh:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
watching the one on the Jones Girls now. They was dimes

why we dont have classy looking singers anymore?.. shyt sad