The Official Wellness Violation Watch Thread

Straw Hat Luffy

Superstar
Daps
I heard from a person its about a mass drug failure in the women division possibly

Don't neg me brehs im just saying what I heard

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
i mean at some point, they can't say everyone is suspended due to wellness.

The WWE wants their company to look responsible in the mainstream.....but at the same time not appear in a negative light.

So someone might be "injured" for a few weeks as opposed to a wellness vio

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
i mean at some point, they can't say everyone is suspended due to wellness.

The WWE wants their company to look responsible in the mainstream.....but at the same time not appear in a negative light.

So someone might be "injured" for a few weeks as opposed to a wellness vio

We'll know for sure when Raw is preempted by the Westminster Dog Show and the US Open for 2 months straight :lolbron:

Psychosis

NYC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine they letting Tyson Kidd go? That would legit "put a black eye on the sport" :lupe:

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Really convenient that Balor got injured since if he got tested, he'd definitely pop dirty. Breh got the ab lumps from injection sites and insulin abuse. Seth also has put on close to 30 pounds of muscle in 2 years and looked like a brick last night. Very, very suspect. Imagine the ENTIRE roster gets popped :russ:

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
Gotta make notes on who lost on Raw and Smackdown or didn't make an appearance even though they're a regular weeks prior :lupe:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Really convenient that Balor got injured since if he got tested, he'd definitely pop dirty. Breh got the ab lumps from injection sites and insulin abuse. Seth also has put on close to 30 pounds of muscle in 2 years and looked like a brick last night. Very, very suspect. Imagine the ENTIRE roster gets popped :russ:

I would imagine they don't care about roids/test/hgh as long as it's not above a certain level or type. They couldn't care b/c they'd have no roster.

So these busts are likely other issues.