The Official WWE 2K24 Thread

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

WWE 2K24 has been officially announced by 2K as the latest installment in the long-running series of WWE professional wrestling video games, and the successor to WWE 2K23.

WWE 2K24 is being developed by 2K and Visual Concepts, it will come with an extensive roster of WWE Superstars and Legends, as well as a wide variety of match types and game modes.

The release of WWE 2K24 is scheduled for March 2024 as happened with the latest games of the series, WWE 2K23 and WWE 2K22.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why? Nobody's forcing you to buy it for a last gen console. Somebody playing on a PS4 won't affect your experience on a PS5. Being on current & last gen consoles simply widens the player base, it's a sound business move.
Because its time to move forward

Newer games are hamstrung by old hardware by being cross-gen

Spider-Man 2 being for PS5 only showed A LOT in terms of being focused on this generation

Yes i know it makes business sense

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

Spider-Man 2 being for PS5 only showed A LOT in terms of being focused on this generation

That’s not a good business case for being current gen only.

br82186

Superstar
Daps

True, n-gga's can't stay on the previous generation forever, that's why most of them mooks were crying that GTA6 was announced only for the PS5 and the Xbox Series X

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It still being on ps4 means we'll still have constraints for logos and CAW limit of 100. I haven't even played thru 2k23 to unlock everything yet. This will be a black Friday cop unless it's big changes.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
With AI and deep fake technology, I don’t know why they can’t have wrestlers say a handful of phrases and then fully voice animate off of that. There have been voice mimicking videos online for nearly a decade with relative accuracy.

:yeshrug:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
You can’t even download 100 CAWs anymore :snoop:

I got to about 65 before the :camby: alerts

Breh the CAW situation making me just be like :francis: of copping another 2K game. I was all giddy to download some Joshis and the fukking limit just is a pain in the ass to deal with. So I'm rocking outdated Dub wrestlers, Nick Gage, and, arenas that don't work well with my vision of universe mode.

I'm slowly considering reinstalling 2K19 and running that jawn back. Just treating the 2K games like territories at this point.

Its suck that Fire Pro World can allow me to have wrestlers from the past, present, and future, but I got to delete and download just compromise on promotions.

It sucks being a wrestling head sometimes :mjcry: