The older I get, The more attractive death becomes. Is it really that bad?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is so many people afraid to die? I used to be really afraid of death, but as I get older Im really warming up to the idea. What's so bad?

It's a natural progression of life, you're born , then u die. It's pretty selfish to want immortality anyway if you think about it. U get a birth, so why don't u want to accept your death?

Death can't be that bad can it? No worst then life. The earth is an interesting place, it's a unique experience, but what is there really to do in life if you think about it. What is life? You want to live a long time to do what exactly?

It's not about being biter or depressed, it's really just logic, I mean you're going to die one day anyway. So why would anybody want to live long ? Live long for what lol

I think people are afraid to die because they won't be able to live their immortal selfish existences anymore, no more pleasing your flesh. Death is the ultimate equalizer, nothing man created on earth can save you from it. Ask Steve Jobs lol

I think fear of the unknown scares people, but aye, fear is a crippling emotion. Fear is death in itself, it'll kill u anyway spiritually. So either way you'll be dead lol, yup that's right, u can't escape

Last edited:

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
It's not about being biter or depressed, it's really just logic, I mean you're going to die one day anyway. So why would anybody want to live long ? Live long for what lol

This is definitely depression. Of course we'll die one day but until then you live everyday. You live more days than you die so that should be your focus.

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Why is so many people afraid to die? I used to be really afraid of death, but as I get older Im really warming up to the idea. What's so bad?

It's a natural progression of life, you're born , then u die. It's pretty selfish to want immortality anyway if you think about it. U get a birth, so why don't u want to accept your death?

Death can't be that bad can it? No worst then life. The earth is an interesting place, it's a unique experience, but what is there really to do in life if you think about it. What is life? You want to live a long time to do what exactly?

I think people are afraid be they can live their immortal selfish existences anymore, no more pleasing your flesh. Death is the ultimate equalizer, nothing man created on earth can save you from it. Ask Steve Jobs lol

I think fear of the unknown scares people, but aye, fear is a crippling emotion. Fear is death in itself, it'll kill u anyway spiritually. So either you'll be dead lol, yup that's right, u can't escape

Breh,

Sincerely, for the past month or two I've been watching your threads. You have continually impressed me with your understanding of life, women, survival in this world and living black. This thread is just another example of the wisdom you've show in other threads and I'm sure in life. Just wanted to put this down and say that you're pretty damn awesome. There aren't many people that can accept the beauty of death and understand it's place in our society. Everyone tries to run from it as if it's a bad thing, but they just don't understand how beautiful death is...and why it's needed. So many people with nothing to look forward to after life because they have nothing greater than them IN their life...

Thank you.
Thank you soooo much for understanding.
Thank you for posting.
Thank you for staying you.

You and General Mills are two of the only people I've seen on here that I can honestly say I'd like to get a meal with and talk about life with in the real world.

Sincerely,
Behind-The-Wheel

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is definitely depression. Of course we'll die one day but until then you live everyday. You live more days than you die so that should be your focus.
Nope, I don't feel depressed... actually calm and content. But if I was to die tonight, I'm not afraid. I feel like I did my duty, I'm good.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh,

Sincerely, for the past month or two I've been watching your threads. You have continually impressed me with your understanding of life, women, survival in this world and living black. This thread is just another example of the wisdom you've show in other threads and I'm sure in life. Just wanted to put this down and say that you're pretty damn awesome. There aren't many people that can accept the beauty of death and understand it's place in our society. Everyone tries to run from it as if it's a bad thing, but they just don't understand how beautiful death is...and why it's needed. So many people with nothing to look forward to after life because they have nothing greater than them IN their life...

Thank you.
Thank you soooo much for understanding.
Thank you for posting.
Thank you for staying you.

You and General Mills are two of the only people I've seen on here that I can honestly say I'd like to get a meal with and talk about life with in the real world.

Sincerely,
Behind-The-Wheel
Lol appreciate that bro. But yeah, it's a natural progression of life, I don't see why society paint it as such a gloomy thing

My conclusion is, it's the one thing that can't be controlled. Man have no control over life and death. That's something that scares even the wealthiest individuals