The one time I called 911 s

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
I once called the cops on a breh after an bad accident shyt was crazy tho
So I'm on my way to corner store one day and this nikka was blastin "Aint I" with the windows down like he was the shyt. This man singing loud as fukk with the song too talkin bout

"Aint I on the pill, riding down Dill
Iced 30 below minus the wind chill
Ain't I packing chrome, and I'm going strong
Ain't I, ain't I, ain't I, ain't I got it going on!".

He was texting while doing all this shyt and ran this Mexican over then fell into a big ass ditch on the side of the road which flipped his car. Both them nikkas screamed like a bytch shyt was crazy.

So I walk over to his car and check to see if he's ok and I see he knocked. I don't have my phone on me since I was just strollin through my hood to the corner store to get some swishers. I knew I had to call 911 cuz both these nikkas might die and I ain't tryna go to church on Sunday absolve me of that shyt.

So I looked to see if homie had that phone still in the car with him (just in case it flew out the window) and he did and it was still unlocked. I looked to get it and it was showing an oddly familiar image. I look and this nikka was creatin a thread on thecoli talkin some shyt about a real man and some nikka fallin in a cauldron of peas.

I think to myself wtf is wrong with this nikka but then I say forget it cuz this situation is urgent. I call 911 from his phone and they put both brehs on a stretcher. I kept the phone tho cuz I wanted see what poster this was and shyt. So I look in his dms and he got some conversation with this poster named @flea and they both cussin each other out over some shyt about gettin paid pennies to do yard work and how he made him kill his cousin. The last message talkin bout "I'll see you in traffic migrant worker fakkit" then it all dawned on me.

This shyt wasn't no accident it was a murder attempt. I dropped brehs phone in a dumpster cuz I ain't no snitch then went home and smoked me some zips and went to sleep. But before I slept, I thought to myself, "damn what did that mexican nikka do to make that nikka that mad?!" shyt was wild man.
@CarbonBraddock shyts wild out here mayne