The ONLY Candidate Black Folk Should Vote For In NOVEMBER (She Calls For Slavery REPARATIONS)

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
the vast majority of people are too stupid to do good for themselves

that's the only reason hillary and trump are even candidates
I know one woman off LSA and my gosh this broad is so dumb. She's upset because Hillary isn't shyt but is voting for anyway. Couldn't come up with good reason why someone should vote for Hillary.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Her vp Ajamu Baraka sounds like a good dude. I was taking to my uncle last night and apparently they're friends. He was telling me that Baraka is an old school revolutionary/activist and all their friends thought it was funny that he was on cnn and involved the mainstream now since america's election process is actually a false allie that keeps people from thinking independently about politics, which is very contrary to his (Baraka's) beliefs. He was telling me about how focusing on grassroots democracy is the only way any true change will happen within America. My aunt and uncle haven't participated in any presidential elections fwiw.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
she was on cnn for a town hall last night. Sadly she doesn't have a chance in hell. First off she sounds much too normal. Not scripted or measured like Hillary or Obama. Secondly her VP is unapologetically BLACK. White people love safe negroes like Obama and Cory Booker. Her VP don't give a fukk about hurting feelings. That alone is going lose her a lot of white voters.

One thing I hated about this election cycle is how blacks and white liberals talked themselves out of a good candidate in Bernie and went with the establishment candidate that we KNOW is on some bullshyt. From the gate people were talking about Bernie can't win in the general election and he ain't presidential enough and they need to nominate Hillary cause she will get some conservative votes etc. Basically nikkas played right in the hands of the lesser of two evils ideology out of fear of trump. Because of that I think there is zero chance that there is any change in the near future. I use to think poor white trash republicans were dumb for voting against their own best interests but democrats are no better.

King Poetic

My Richness is Life Forever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Life My God
That's one thing white people always can depend on black people for.... to believe anything that comes out they mouth and no results

The same " black people I will get u jobs, black people I will promise no taxes, black people your kids will have a free ride through college, etc ,etc... ""

And nikkas run around the streets and at work yelling im voting for so and so

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
she was on cnn for a town hall last night. Sadly she doesn't have a chance in hell. First off she sounds much too normal. Not scripted or measured like Hillary or Obama. Secondly her VP is unapologetically BLACK. White people love safe negroes like Obama and Cory Booker. Her VP don't give a fukk about hurting feelings. That alone is going lose her a lot of white voters.

One thing I hated about this election cycle is how blacks and white liberals talked themselves out of a good candidate in Bernie and went with the establishment candidate that we KNOW is on some bullshyt. From the gate people were talking about Bernie can't win in the general election and he ain't presidential enough and they need to nominate Hillary cause she will get some conservative votes etc. Basically nikkas played right in the hands of the lesser of two evils ideology out of fear of trump. Because of that I think there is zero chance that there is any change in the near future. I use to think poor white trash republicans were dumb for voting against their own best interests but democrats are no better.
Of course she won't win which is sad. However, I think she may can get to 15% or just get to 5% for federal funding in 2020. Ajamu killed it last night. I think they may garner votes from the far left.

You_Ugly_on_Skype

#LurkSet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LurkSet #LurkLife
Jill Stein
full
:troll: