The only way to save Cesaro is for him to defeat Rusev.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Let's be real. The only way to save Cesaro is to have him go back to Zeb, turn back into a face and go against someone like Rusev. There's no babyface, outside of Ambrose who's already in a top tier feud, for Cesaro to continue floundering as a heel. If they don't save him soon, he'll be Dolph Ziggler/Zack Ryder status.

Or he could join the New Nation :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Nah I wouldn't put him back with Zeb. That would feel like he's moving backwards. Yea it was a good thing while it lasted but imo you won't be able to recreate that same magic the 2nd time around. Who knows though. With the right storyline and the right angle anything is possible.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Nah I wouldn't put him back with Zeb. That would feel like he's moving backwards. Yea it was a good thing while it lasted but imo you won't be able to recreate that same magic the 2nd time around. Who knows though. With the right storyline and the right angle anything is possible.

They could turn it around on Swagger too. Have Cesaro crawling back to Zeb, only for Zeb to double cross Swagger because he couldn't get the job done & head with Cesaro. This might turn Swagger into a bigger babyface & Cesaro into a huge heel with Zeb as the mouthpiece.

Or it could bury Swagger :heh:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
They could turn it around on Swagger too. Have Cesaro crawling back to Zeb, only for Zeb to double cross Swagger & head with Cesaro. This might turn Swagger into a bigger babyface & Cesaro into a huge heel with Zeb as the mouthpiece.

Personally I wouldn't try and book Cesaro as a heel. He's too entertaining inside of the ring and people mark for his moves.

If they do pair him up with Zeb again just let Zeb manage the both of them as singles competitors. Back in the day it was very common for one manager to have a roster of talent under his belt. Let Zeb get BOTH of them over.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Cesaro could do the Luger type of turn when he went from the narcissist to american made when no one could pick up Yoko. Do the samething with Rusev, where he calls out anybody since he run throw everybody and Cesaro comes out and whoop him.

I like that.

That would be a great pairing for an angle because I believe they would both elevate each other.

edit: Or you could have Cesaro take the baton from Swagger after he falls to Rusev. This way you could still keep Zeb involved.

Just a thought.

Last edited:

JohnB

Pro
Daps
Nah the only way is for him to man up and politic. Austin wouldn't have had that push if he didn't look out for his character plain and simple, some guys get pushed cause they're the bosses favorite and if you aint you gotta politic

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A return to Zeb would make sense, but he needs to be done with managers for a bit. Hoping he and Brock cross paths after Brock takes the title, but I doubt it.

Daps
Or he could join the New Nation :mjpls:
A white European in the Nation, a Swiss man no less, :patrice:
No, I couldn't get behind that...however there is a man from a European country with a history of about 800 years of oppression, slavery and genocide who could fit in.

Now that I could get behind
jSYPrZ3.png

The Electric Lady

Post and toke
Daps
Reppin
Htown
It wouldn't make sense he's not American

Again. STOP DOING STUPID NATIONAL/XENOPHOBIC FEUDS. It limits what you can do with the storyline. They should be booking Lana to be putting Rusev over the whole roster as the strongest guy there, NOT that they're better than Americans. By emphasizing strength, we get to see a larger display of talent and feud can be busted wide open.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Cesaro will be alright. He doesn't need to win every match because we've got to build the roster equally and make them matter in order for feuds to generate. He doesn't suck in the ring, the Universe loves him, and the IWC loves him, so he'll get his just due. Get him in there with Big E, Rusev, Kofi, and Swagger. Later on, give him a program with Jericho. Let them all build each other and when the time comes, he'll be ready. :ehh: