The Optics of this Taco Bell commercial

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
Maybe the dad is working.

:lolbron:

In the first video, no black father in sight for his son’s prom. That’s crazy.
I’m really getting so fukking tired of this. I rarely watch tv but you can’t escape it: internet ads, billboards etc.

Seeing a black couple in any kind of marketing is like spotting big foot. I have to rub my eyes and make sure there’s no bait and switch.

I need to find that thread when that CAC tried to make it seem like there’s no agenda, and it’s all about being “inclusive”.

Honest to god, I wanted to track down his IP and choke the shyt out of him. These are the kind of people controlling and manipulating our image.

ThrobbingHood

Daps
Found the thread:

Ebro wants to know what’s up with all the BW/WM tv commercials

It’s not as deep as folks make it.

as someone who’s in advertising, it’s typically done in an effort to reach multiple demographics in a single piece of creative. It’s mostly a cost-saving technique.

A single ad can be leveraged to target more audiences. All these ‘great replacement theory’ conspiracies are a little hackneyed.
“To reach multiple demographics.”
:why::why::why::why:

ThrobbingHood

Daps
Bruh pay close attention, the white woman and black woman are a couple and parents to the black kid. The white guy is the girl's dad. :deadmanny::dead::deadrose:
Notice they rarely pair the white woman/trans/gay with an Asian/Hispanic/Arab counter part. ALWAYS black. If they were trying to be inclusive, why is it always US they use in their perversions?

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Bruh pay close attention, the white woman and black woman are a couple and parents to the black kid. The white guy is the girl's dad. :deadmanny::dead::deadrose:

giphy.webp

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Black couples aren't allowed on tv the majority of the time unless it's dysfunctional.

Images of stability are reserved for interracial and homosexual relationships.