-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I’m still early in the game…about to leave tesla’s lab…will withhold any judgment…I will just say I get where the “movie” jokes probably come from when it comes to sony exclusives…been playing for about 2 hours and haven’t done much but walk around and listen…fortunately the story is good…I like the tesla electric gun but have only used it once so far
It’s definitely a movie game. The little combat the game gives you is cool, except one of the boss fights.

it was just too on rails and really needed a sequel to be fleshed out. It had an interesting premise tho

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
thought I lost isi :(

this is like a quantum dream game but with heavy gunplay :yes:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Facebook owns the team that made it. If it got a sequel it would be like Max Payne 3 made completely unrelated to the original.

santa monica would probably make it since they co-developed it

they'd probably do a way better job with it anyway, supermassive sucks at action games

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
great story/voice acting and I like the intense gunplay…would’ve liked to see a mass effect 2-esque type sequel where they refresh some of the gameplay and incorporate more action…the same complaints I had last gen about TLOU remastered and uncharted 4 afflict this game as well