The Original Suede Bally Shoes (Great Adventures of Slick Rick)

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
These are the Holy Grail IMO for Hip-Hop heads who want to complete their vintage collection. I don't understand why Bally never re-issued these like Gucci did with their '84 white on white w the pea soup green bottom tennis shoes. For those who dono what i'm talking about it's the shyts Ricky D is rockin on the cover of his debut album...

samples_slick_rick_great_adventures_1988_large.jpg

I've scoured the internet, second hand shops, everything to find these and they're rare as fukk. Does anybody know where I can find a pair? I wanna fukk ppl's heads up if I can actually get my hands on em.

Edit:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTX_iZ_-haY"]Bally's shoes - YouTube[/ame]

This guy got em! n i'm fukkin heated!!

pbconnect

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
GTA
Are they the ones on the far left? I remember being too young to really give a fuk about Bally shoes (I was born in 1980) but as a kid I remember my older brother going crazy over bally shoes and troop gear.

Picture632.jpg

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
the hardest ones were called the Adams and The Broncos....i need an old head to get in here tho n school me because its my dying wish to have one of these man

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Are they the ones on the far left? I remember being too young to really give a fuk about Bally shoes (I was born in 1980) but as a kid I remember my older brother going crazy over bally shoes and troop gear.

Picture632.jpg

the 2 on the right r the siestas (i think) , hard body......the 2 on the left i believe came out after Bally's kinda jumped the shark, good looks tho