The Oxford-AstraZeneca Covid vaccine is being withdrawn worldwide: “it can cause a rare and dangerous side effect.”

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Bruh I got negged to fukkin oblivion on here any time I suggested people should just ask questions. Eventually got bushed. Prob get banned again after this thread.
you won't get banned for this thread but feel free to up any of those old covid threads where you shared information that was not wrong. they are not deleted friend. please do.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
None of shyt you're saying doesn't change anything about what I said :unimpressed:

Put that truthful information out for transparency purposes for the people will actually put in the work to find it.

Disinformation and bad actors are never going to end, but that also doesn't mean that you should suppress truthful information or not report it.
i'm not seeing any of this truthful information that was shared here that was blocked. up those threads friends. please.

it better not be some debunked bullshyt tho...

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Tons of goalpost moving here. "....the vaccine reduced severity of symptoms and chances of hospitalization." sounds very reasonable, except it lacks any argument in favor of mandates, vaccine passports, restriction of travel, and mass layoffs. Reducing disease severity and hospitalizations is a personal benefit, not a societal or community benefit, yet folks who didnt make a particular personal decision paid unfair consequences from the government and community based on reasoning very different than what is being presented today. The argument back then was you taking the vaccine stop the spread, which we know is false, but deemed disinformation 2 years ago.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Tons of goalpost moving here. "....the vaccine reduced severity of symptoms and chances of hospitalization." sounds very reasonable, except it lacks any argument in favor of mandates, vaccine passports, restriction of travel, and mass layoffs. Reducing disease severity and hospitalizations is a personal benefit, not a societal or community benefit, yet folks who didnt make a particular personal decision paid unfair consequences from the government and community based on reasoning very different than what is being presented today. The argument back then was you taking the vaccine stop the spread, which we know is false, but deemed disinformation 2 years ago.
:dead:

the literal benefits were less severe symptoms and reduction of viral loads. if you don't understand how those 2 things address the bolded then jesus christ lord have mercy on you.

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
Exhibit A of disingenuos characters and how they slant information for their narratives

@DrHackenbush
agent of dissinformation

:mjpls:

To be fair this one was dumb I did prob deserve to get bushed for this. But I went back and forth with ppl in a loads of different threads with ppl over the vaccine. A lot of the shyt that people instantly wrote off as conspiracy is slowly coming to light. It'll take a couple more years before people wake up but it will happen

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
To be fair this one was dumb I did prob deserve to get bushed for this. But I went back and forth with ppl in a loads of different threads with ppl over the vaccine. A lot of the shyt that people instantly wrote off as conspiracy is slowly coming to light. It'll take a couple more years before people wake up but it will happen
zndE75E.gif

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
:dead:

the literal benefits were less severe symptoms and reduction of viral loads. if you don't understand how those 2 things address the bolded then jesus christ lord have mercy on you.
Stop Juelzing. Me taking the vaccine didnt help your grandmother on dialysis, but I was constantly told it would 2 years ago and could have lost my job and restricted from travel. Just admit the goal post have been moved. I got the initial round of vaccinations, but that didnt stop people for calling me an anti-vaxxer for simply stating that it didnt stop the spread of the virus.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Anyone who believed this shyt was safe out the box is a moron.

They literally “find out” shyt is bad 30 years later but im sposed to believe they developed something in 6 months thats jot dangerous?

Same people said oxy was safe. That it washt addictive. Yet even when you got measured pills it killed 3x more than street heroin you dont know whats in it did. Now fent kills 10x the numbers dope did because they banned all opiates cause those idiots killed themselves with oxy.

Just a new way to make war on poor people.

None of it makws sense. None of it is for your health. You can find 100 examples of this in 5 min.

But if you didnt take it they called you brainwashed. Yall literally need to wash your braisn because thinking that is retarded.
It wasn't developed in 6 months. They developed it based on another vaccine.