The Parent 'Hood (TV Series )

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
Former New York college professor Robert Peterson and his wife, Jerri, share their Manhattan brownstone apartment with their four kids. It was a series that followed a middle class family in Harlem through the ups and downs of life.

36a0d7fa946d39207b4b9e022bdb2194.jpg

The Critic episode is about Wendell and Robert give an unfavorable review of a "hood" film. The review is seen as selling out by the community, until Robert invites the film's director to defend his work. Meanwhile, Zaria dates her opinionated classmate Shakim.

@Stir Fry @wickedsm @Ask a Stupid Question @Paradise @Ol' Otis @stomachlines @OGBobbyJohnson @MalikX @getmoney310cpt @manyfaces @Cold Blooded @richaveli83 @Wild self @The Devil's Advocate @ThisWorldAintRight @Imperfect Perfectionista @Prima Donna

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
Dope show..Robert's daydreams were so annoying tho :russ:

I can't remember which episode it was but it was a dude on there singing "Keep it warm baby" :pachaha: I been saying that for years

I loved Roberts daydreams. I found it very insightful. Robert T. is always daydreaming. he daydreamed in Hollywood Shuffle

sidenote, that was the episode ft Dru Hill

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Remember that episode when that "pro-black" director who claimed to be from Harlem :dame: was creating those films using negative black stereotypes, and Robert put him on the Summer Jam Screen, exposing his ass as a privileged fraud from Central Park West? :russ:

"Chauncey, Chauncey, chubby little Chauncey!!! :umad:"

EDIT: @m0rninggl0ry posted it in the OP.

Last edited: