The passive income thread.

egsteel

All Star
Daps
:ehh:

This was a pretty good video. Creating and selling online courses does seem like one of the better ways for "passive" income... just gotta find something your knowledgeable about, or some principles you're well-versed on, and then apply them to common or niche problems that need "solving".
Don't even have to do that. I've been tossing the idea around of just hiring some grad student or college instructor to develop the course for me. Invest several hundred to a couple thousand.

Daps
I think people throw this around alot without really understanding what makes a ponzi a ponzi. Definitely be skeptical, nothin wrong with that at all in this space. But take a deeper dive and try to understand how and why this works and how its set up to be sustainable. Not saying it's bulletproof, but 9 months in and still runnin stronger everyday says a lot for any crypto project.

Check out this out too.

And yeah anything crypro related you see that says it's running as a "node" you definitely should run lol. Master nodes are infrastructure related and have nothing to do with individual NFTs or coins.

Is Drip still worth it? Just finding this thread

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
DRIP.community is the best passive income thing in Crypto and probably anywhere hands down. 1% compoundable interest a day up to 365% with potential to keep growing beyond that. Been in it since May and pulling 3k a day now. Wrote a medium on it.

Got my whole fam wallets in too. Naturally you wanna break it down and understand how it's sustainable. Basically every transaction (selling, compounding) incurs a 10% tax which goes into a pool to payout the 1%. Check out the white paper on the website. https://drip.community/docs/DRIP_LIGHTPAPER_v0.8_Lit_Version.pdf

Plenty of vids and articles to read and understand. Jump in the telegram. Been tryina put brehs on.

Upping this post. Imo DRIP is the best Defi project out right now. The Animal farm is relaunching soon, no exploits, never been rugged.

I like EMP money as well

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Is Drip still worth it? Just finding this thread
Bro DRIP is still going strong. The price of the token is important but at a maxed out wallet at $10, minus all the taxes + income taxes, i think you'll earn $280,000 if you decide to cash out over 1 year.

Thats at $10. The only thing we need is for the entire ecosystem to see be functioning for a few years. I remember in early 2013 i was on the coli and i saw someone say get into Bitcoin. I regret that decision every day, i feel like DRIP could be another life changing project

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Bro DRIP is still going strong. The price of the token is important but at a maxed out wallet at $10, minus all the taxes + income taxes, i think you'll earn $280,000 if you decide to cash out over 1 year.

Thats at $10. The only thing we need is for the entire ecosystem to see be functioning for a few years. I remember in early 2013 i was on the coli and i saw someone say get into Bitcoin. I regret that decision every day, i feel like DRIP could be another life changing project
Eh, seems complicated and too involved. Too many steps just to invest. And it reminds me of a MLM with the whole refer a friend deal.

Investing shouldn't have to involve anyone but yourself.

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Eh, seems complicated and too involved. Too many steps just to invest. And it reminds me of a MLM with the whole refer a friend deal.

Investing shouldn't have to involve anyone but yourself.
You only have to have BNB in your wallet, then use that BNB to buy drip

There is a referral system for those who want to use it but its not required. I have 3 wallets and i havent referred anyone, i just compound every day

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
You only have to have BNB in your wallet, then use that BNB to buy drip

There is a referral system for those who want to use it but its not required. I have 3 wallets and i havent referred anyone, i just compound every day
Outside of Bitcoin and Ethereum on Coinbase, anything involving crypto still confuses the hell out of me. And I know I'm not dumb or anything lol.

Which wallets do you use? I downloaded trust wallet few months ago but haven't done anything with it.

Last edited:

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Drip bringing in 1% interest a day:comeon:? Yall really think this is feasible long term? That's clearly a ponzi scheme with something bad waiting to happen:unimpressed:.