The Perfect Gentleman

earthwalka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Ok obviously this is a dramatization but I just wanted to get y'all opinion on the "friendzone" :jbhmm: (I hate using that term, feel like I'm back in middle school :scust:)

Now from MY experience, I've been put on the friend list by quite a few females in my life and I think I can confirm that the "friendzone" is usually... what you make of it. I think most dudes who get told they just a friend, it was something they could've avoided. :jbhmm:

Maybe they weren't up front with their intentions, maybe they were "too nice", maybe they were an ugly dude (not preventable btw) but lemme tell you this, the signs are usually always there showing you how she not feeling you, you just have to be perceptive :ld:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Pretty much.

Also dudes who say they're nice guys until that rejection. :russ:

Last edited:

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
Lmaoooo I remember getting into an argument about this Freshmen year of college. I said The friend zone can be a good thing too.

Nikkas said :gucci:

There's girls I'm friends with that it they ain't have a bf I could fukk.

Maybe if I out in enough word I could make em cheat :hubie: but if they got respect for their relationship good job

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If she ain't helping moving me towards my goals or at least giving me pleasure I get rid of her. Never been the perfect gentleman. I just respect others and discard the users.